Stevie Naismith

biotechnology

After not only tonights game where SN was spectacular & got a hat trick, I have said for ages he is going to be the next big thing in Scotland, Do you all know Arsene Wenger has only sent scouts up here on three specific targets, one was about 6 yrs ago-BF & he didnt think he was good enuff, Craig Gordon-we dont know whats happening yet with him, but he rates him, & Stevie Naismith, Tell you what SN keeps good company.We should go for him as I reckon ?1M will do it before we make a fortune down the line when he leaves for a bigger league. <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy>

My folks were at the game today and are big Killie fans, said he was immense tonight and is only going to get better.

I'd love him at Ibrox, shame we got rid of him when he was a youngster, too small aye? <angryy>

Kenny MacDowall was there tonight according to BBC Radio, perhaps looking at Naismith if Falkirk won't give us Gow?

SN has a threat that no other player in The SPL has, real pace & skill with composure when it comes to finishing, He has the pace of Nacho, the skill of Prso & not a boot in the arse of the finishing of Boyd & always seems to be in the right place at the right time.His first touch is undoubtably his greatest asset tho.Two goals tonight were killed by control on the chest & having to lean his head back at speed to head the ball on for that VOLLEY.Wenger does not take players for trial for nowt & is a magician at spotting young talent, the feeling was that he was just too young from what Ive heard & might end up homesick.Dunno if Arsenal have first tabs on him & woodny be surprised if they do