The people running our club

minstral

Why is it everyone who doesnt buy into being part of the FTP brigade is labelled a spineless handwringer?

I detest Celtic with a passion. I detest their roots and the inability to admit their true roots. I detest the moral high ground they take. I love it when Timmy runs on the park and gets them in trouble

And in the same breath, i detest people who bring shame on my club. Arseholes like the Kilmarnock boy and his mates who have banning orders from 3 grounds and Racist and Sectarian charges the length of their arm. No interest in them and I dont mind stewards chucking them out before they cause Rangers any harm.

Just because someone is not into bigotry, BJK and The Famine Song, it doesnt make them a spineless handwringer. And not for the first time, may i also add that Gers fans didnt grass on this guy. It was a mis-print in the article. (tu)

Fucking spot on mate agree 100% with your statement.

if your not a bigot that makes you a dhim in this forum, if they had it their way the whole of scotland would be bigots because its traditional you know

:lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it everyone who doesnt buy into being part of the FTP brigade is labelled a spineless handwringer?

I detest Celtic with a passion. I detest their roots and the inability to admit their true roots. I detest the moral high ground they take. I love it when Timmy runs on the park and gets them in trouble

And in the same breath, i detest people who bring shame on my club. Arseholes like the Kilmarnock boy and his mates who have banning orders from 3 grounds and Racist and Sectarian charges the length of their arm. No interest in them and I dont mind stewards chucking them out before they cause Rangers any harm.

Just because someone is not into bigotry, BJK and The Famine Song, it doesnt make them a spineless handwringer. And not for the first time, may i also add that Gers fans didnt grass on this guy. It was a mis-print in the article. (tu)

if your not a bigot that makes you a dhim in this forum, if they had it their way the whole of scotland would be bigots because its traditional you know

no one said you have to be a bigot or you will be classed as the dhims on this forum. you are just making things up as you go along, plus we have plenty of handwringers in our support and club. murray for a start wants to be loved by everyone, then uncle walter who is to friendly with the scum for my liking. he is the manager who had a go at his own fans, plus is always saying nice things about the scum. the same walter that used to sing all the songs in the dressing room has changed that much its unreal. but its no surprise because he will have to do what davie boy tells him, and that is the sad thing. so there you have it owner and manager are both handwringers.

I've read this thread up until now, and nowhere have I seen anyone mention FTP!

And I'd love an explenation on how BJK or the 'go home' song is bigoted?

That's the sort of attitude they pedal on Terrorist Minded!

Do you sing the Sash BB or any of these songs

spot on ed..it makes you a rangers fan,not an extremist protestant..practice your faith..dont preach

I've read this thread up until now, and nowhere have I seen anyone mention FTP!

And I'd love an explenation on how BJK or the 'go home' song is bigoted?

That's the sort of attitude they pedal on Terrorist Minded!

I didnt say it was mentioned on this thread but on countless other threads, as soon as you stand up to these issues you are labelled a handwringer. I cant be bothered getting examples but i would be very surprised if anyone hasnt personally witnessed this over a period of time.

PS- I didnt say TFS or BJK was bigoted. In fact, i separated them out specifically as each of them fits a different category in my book. (tu)

Nope. I used to though. Kind of grew out it and moved with the times. (tu)

spot on ed..it makes you a rangers fan,not an extremist protestant..practice your faith..dont preach

Do you sing the Sash BB or any songs like these

What times the Rangers fans still sing these songs and others like them, so they are bigots according you

I didnt say it was mentioned on this thread but on countless other threads, as soon as you stand up to these issues you are labelled a handwringer. I cant be bothered getting examples but i would be very surprised if anyone hasnt personally witnessed this over a period of time.

PS- I didnt say TFS or BJK was bigoted. In fact, i separated them out specifically as each of them fits a different category in my book. (tu)

Aye, excuse me for associating "Just because someone is not into bigotry, BJK and The Famine Song" as lumping them all under the same umbrella

What times the Rangers fans still sing these songs and others like them, so they are bigots according you

The times where some songs are getting the club in trouble, hence me avoiding most songs nowadays.

Everybody is a bigot. Just by hating Celtic, im a bigot. As for my point, it was directed only at this forum and the people who constantly make the handwringer comments to anyone who speaks out against the songs. (tu)

Do you consider me as a spineless handwringer, because i choose not to belt out the songs and im quite comfortable in saying i dont want to return to the purely Protestant policy of the 60's and 70's and that i want us to stop singing TFS and BJK?

Aye, excuse me for associating "Just because someone is not into bigotry, BJK and The Famine Song" as lumping them all under the same umbrella

The ironic thing is you are doing EXACTLY what TIMMY is good at Jimenez. You are reading something then twisting it to suit your own agenda, making it appear something which it is not.

BJK or TFS are not bigotted songs, they are just shitty songs in my humble opinion. (tu)

Well said mate, agree with you 100% :rangers:

The times where some songs are getting the club in trouble, hence me avoiding most songs nowadays.

Everybody is a bigot. Just by hating Celtic, im a bigot. As for my point, it was directed only at this forum and the people who constantly make the handwringer comments to anyone who speaks out against the songs. (tu)

Do you consider me as a spineless handwringer, because i choose not to belt out the songs and im quite comfortable in saying i dont want to return to the purely Protestant policy of the 60's and 70's and that i want us to stop singing TFS and BJK?

What do you want.

The ironic thing is you are doing EXACTLY what TIMMY is good at Jimenez. You are reading something then twisting it to suit your own agenda, making it appear something which it is not.

BJK or TFS are not bigotted songs, they are just shitty songs in my humble opinion. (tu)

Fair enough, I don't exactly like them either, football chants are hardly noted for their lyrical or poetic beuty. They are designed as a GIRFUY at your rivals and both songs mentioned do exactly what they are supposed to do.

Personally I think bringing up FTP (which is sectarian) in to a debate that has nothing to do with this topic, then going on to mention the songs mentioned along with bigotry is exactly as you would say 'what Timmy is good at'

What do you want.

I want the Rangers to win every trophy we enter. With me, its Rangers first. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

it makes me sick to see our club sending people to monitor our fans for so called sectarian or racist singing. they now have people grassing their own fans as we seen the other day, when the guy got arrested at rugby park. the two so called rangers fans that gave evedince should hang their heads in shame, along with murray the so called rangers fan. i really fear the direction our club is heading, and we need real rangers men to buy the club.

LOL - anti up the cash then and buy it. Meanwhile I think SDM is doing a great job and as for the numpty who got himself arrested even from the little in the press it seemed he was told time and again to desist and to stop running up and down the stairwell etc, and had a history of trouble!! - He should be banned for life! Its numpties like this that will bring Rangers down not the leadership we have now!

David Murray anyone? :rolleyes:

no one said you have to be a bigot or you will be classed as the dhims on this forum. you are just making things up as you go along, plus we have plenty of handwringers in our support and club. murray for a start wants to be loved by everyone, then uncle walter who is to friendly with the scum for my liking. he is the manager who had a go at his own fans, plus is always saying nice things about the scum. the same walter that used to sing all the songs in the dressing room has changed that much its unreal. but its no surprise because he will have to do what davie boy tells him, and that is the sad thing. so there you have it owner and manager are both handwringers.

Grow a sense of humour ffs minstral

i just made it up did i? read through the thread rather than just posts you want to read its all there in black and white.

So the forum is full of bigots ? :rolleyes:

most of them as we are scots and as everyone knows we as scots hate every other nation on this planet based on the fact we are a nation of dour arseholes,

when we invented the T.V we moaned cause there was fuck all on. ffs

If im either a bigot or a Dhim - ill be a bigot - but ill need practice to be honest. I dont hate many people, but when someone can stand in my country and glorify my countrymens deaths - and think they can stand on ANY moral ground AT ALL - the gloves are off.

Ill be ten times more offensive than i think is acceptable, ill try and find ANY way to piss that person off, continually and unrelentingly.

I may not actually like what is sung or chanted - but when my own government, police and officials - not to mention my own teams management and staff - actually back up the retarded falacy of the dhim stance and act against my fellow supporters. I wont be surrendering to anything, not an inch, not even give it consideration.

This "game" has gone too far already, and we are at the end of a kicking. I can only hope our true fans are able to stand shoulder to shoulder (as we used to) and tell the spineless ones to go fu*k themselves.

When the stupid ones cant see the end of the road by trying to attain political correctness gone mad - then maybe others need to protect a position, because some just plain wont defend themselves and allow falacy and smoke screens to become factual in their eyes. I dont consider many of the "horrible" things we supposedly do as anything other than match banter - and to buy into the official stance that we are bad people and then slate each other based on those same official views - im not only bemused but angered by the spineless stance those followers have. rolling over is NOT our tradition - so dont quote them to me.

Just because some half baked retard comes to a stupid conclusion - that does not make it right. and if that same retard is a politician, scum director or hype seeking journalist - that just means those that buy it are either stupid or also buy into the smoke screen that was created by those with an agenda...WE are the people - that was not created by hiding from lies or agreeing with retards...

So, again, as you say, if your only a bogot or a Dhim - id need to say you must be a dhim... id hope not tho. Theres not many dhims in here that i know of.

If im either a bigot or a Dhim - ill be a bigot - but ill need practice to be honest. I dont hate many people, but when someone can stand in my country and glorify my countrymens deaths - and think they can stand on ANY moral ground AT ALL - the gloves are off.

Ill be ten times more offensive than i think is acceptable, ill try and find ANY way to piss that person off, continually and unrelentingly.

I may not actually like what is sung or chanted - but when my own government, police and officials - not to mention my own teams management and staff - actually back up the retarded falacy of the dhim stance and act against my fellow supporters. I wont be surrendering to anything, not an inch, not even give it consideration.

This "game" has gone too far already, and we are at the end of a kicking. I can only hope our true fans are able to stand shoulder to shoulder (as we used to) and tell the spineless ones to go fu*k themselves.

When the stupid ones cant see the end of the road by trying to attain political correctness gone mad - then maybe others need to protect a position, because some just plain wont defend themselves and allow falacy and smoke screens to become factual in their eyes. I dont consider many of the "horrible" things we supposedly do as anything other than match banter - and to buy into the official stance that we are bad people and then slate each other based on those same official views - im not only bemused but angered by the spineless stance those followers have. rolling over is NOT our tradition - so dont quote them to me.

Just because some half baked retard comes to a stupid conclusion - that does not make it right. and if that same retard is a politician, scum director or hype seeking journalist - that just means those that buy it are either stupid or also buy into the smoke screen that was created by those with an agenda...WE are the people - that was not created by hiding from lies or agreeing with retards...

So, again, as you say, if your only a bogot or a Dhim - id need to say you must be a dhim... id hope not tho. Theres not many dhims in here that i know of.

And minstral thinks i make shit up!!!!! see you don't Follow the percieved viewpoint of some your a dhim. well im not a dhim and i aint a bigot and also i am not racist, sticks and stones and all that your entitled to your View but you can go to fuck if you think that you can just force your viewpoint on others its called thinking for yourself and not following the pack but unfortunately the blind will follow the blind, I have said this many times before i Couldn't give a flying fuck about Celtic or what there fans get up to its of no relevance to me. My concern is Rangers Football club and how we are performing on the Park, Politics not my thing Religion certainly not my thing so don't call me a fucking Dhim you know jack shit about me.

One good point though at least you'll admit your a bigot :lol:

And minstral thinks i make shit up!!!!! see you don't Follow the percieved viewpoint of some your a dhim. well im not a dhim and i aint a bigot and also i am not racist, sticks and stones and all that your entitled to your View but you can go to fuck if you think that you can just force your viewpoint on others its called thinking for yourself and not following the pack but unfortunately the blind will follow the blind, I have said this many times before i Couldn't give a flying fuck about Celtic or what there fans get up to its of no relevance to me. My concern is Rangers Football club and how we are performing on the Park, Politics not my thing Religion certainly not my thing so don't call me a fucking Dhim you know jack shit about me.

It was you who made it up:

It was you who made it up:

Oh picking out remarks for your own agenda never expected that manti :lol: try looking at coop-troop and bluepeters little tit for tat i think you'll find he called him a dhim because his view differed from his own so stop talking pish. and im not going to show you were as its not MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU.