Who was that on Scotsport?!?!?

<angryy> the idiot with the brown shirt...saying how concerned he was as we had to work like crazy just to get the one goal and Celtic just had to take it easy to contain us...and that it doesn't bode well for us looking at that situation...every one could see we outplayed Celtic on Sunday ...there was no praise for how we played at all ...twat doh

<angryy> the idiot with the brown shirt...saying how concerned he was as we had to work like crazy just to get the one goal and Celtic just had to take it easy to contain us...and that it doesn't bode well for us looking at that situation...every one could see we outplayed Celtic on Sunday ...there was no praise for how we played at all ...twat doh

i never seen it but Calderwood seems to have praised us, he knows.

yeah Jimmy is fair..... :) He also said he is concerned withour resurgence and wished Baz had gotten a red so they don't have to cope with him at the WE!

Yeah I seen it. The man was blatant in his views and I wonder what STV were thinking about. Theres something going on when the media are allowing an extreme view but the guy wasn't challenged . :angry:

yeah Jimmy is fair..... :) He also said he is concerned withour resurgence and wished Baz had gotten a red so they don't have to cope with him at the WE!

i think it will be very hard, i dont think we won up there last season did we? and they will be feeling fairly confident. but a win here could really get us going. i think we can take them 2-0

Yeah I seen it. The man was blatant in his views and I wonder what STV were thinking about. Theres something going on when the media are allowing an extreme view but the guy wasn't challenged . :angry:

yeah....we were raging listening to his very willywonka perception of the game...We outplayed Celtic for long stretches of the game....FACT (header)

yeah....we were raging listening to his very willywonka perception of the game...We outplayed Celtic for long stretches of the game....FACT (header)

apart from 5 minutes from their goal, and about 5 minutes after half time we dominated the whole game (header)

Think the twat was called Douglas Alexander he works for the sunday post its been amazin the papers reaction cos as far as i am concerned a think they were at a different old firm game to me cos in ma view we deserved to win the match and if Celtic left ibrox with all 3 points it would have been daylight robbery aswell cos it was the most 1 sided game that av been to in a long time

Think the twat was called Douglas Alexander he works for the sunday post its been amazin the papers reaction cos as far as i am concerned a think they were at a different old firm game to me cos in ma view we deserved to win the match and if Celtic left ibrox with all 3 points it would have been daylight robbery aswell cos it was the most 1 sided game that av been to in a long time

exactly ...they are so used to slagging us off aren't they...PLG is learning and I think he is slowly but surely putting a good act out on the pitch....ok we need reinforcements in the back and up front as Super Dado heads toward retirement but if we can play well against the Sheepies this WE then I think another step forward will be chalked off big time (beer1)

Guest orangpendek

that baldy wrote an article in the sunday times just there about paul lambert, in which martin o'neill was referred to throughout as The Manager. no-one would deny mon's influence but the piece was nauseatingly brown-nosing.

after having my sunday paper spoiled by that, it was the cherry on the cake to hear celtic weren't really trying and that rangers should be very worried after pumping them for 75 minutes.

it's always the same when the results don't go their way, the bitterness rises to the surface.

that baldy wrote an article in the sunday times just there about paul lambert, in which martin o'neill was referred to throughout as The Manager. no-one would deny mon's influence but the piece was nauseatingly brown-nosing.

after having my sunday paper spoiled by that, it was the cherry on the cake to hear celtic weren't really trying and that rangers should be very worried after pumping them for 75 minutes.

it's always the same when the results don't go their way, the bitterness rises to the surface.

yeah they really didn't like seeing themselves being outshined at Ibrox. :D

We could have beaten them 3 or 4 -1 if even some of the 100% chances went in and they know it (hah) (hah) Sunday Post Timmy

Its ridiculous when you get journo's on a football talk show! They have a degree in journalism not football and thts why there views are usually not worth considering! Douglas Alexander is a prime example! Clearly watched the game from a Celtic perspective rather than as a neutral as a journo should and this quite clearly came across in his biast opinons on the game!

That baldy gives baldys a bad name. His views were just garbage. Obviously a bitter hoop. Last time I watch Scotsport.

<yuck> I don't think I've ever heard such a totally prejudiced tinted spec assessment of a game ever ...wish it wouldn't rile me so much <angryy> <yuck>

Guest orangpendek

i couldn't tell you the number of times i've said thaht too...but where else are you going to get the fitba if you don't get setanta? save us, Sky!

Guest orangpendek

in re of my earlier reply, i must stand corrected. twas someone called richard wilson who was kissing the botties of both lambert and o'neill simultaneously, which is quite a feat when you think about it.

with the odd exception, it is mainly Dhims that appear on that show. We regularly get the Rangers are gash, Sellik are clearly playing within themselves.....

Then we get various re-runs of penalty claims for Sellik, none for Rangers ever get shown or discussed.

That journo was well out of order <rattat>