The one position we really need to fill

Naismith and Boyd up front and Gow as back up or left wing.

Wouldn't work me thinks.

I like Naysmith but not to lead the line.

I'm still not sure about Naismith.......but the fact he's played alongside Boyd is a plus. I think maybe we should be looking further afield, but I think Walter will prefer to use British players whenever possible. That's what worked for him before.

WATP

Naismith and Boyd up front and Gow as back up or left wing.

Wouldn't work me thinks.

I like Naysmith but not to lead the line.

I'm still not sure about Naismith.......but the fact he's played alongside Boyd is a plus. I think maybe we should be looking further afield, but I think Walter will prefer to use British players whenever possible. That's what worked for him before.

WATP

Not sure if we can afford players from further a field :blink:

I think we really need a out and out winger who can run at defences for 90 minutes. Ok Burke does this on ocassions but not for the entire game. You very rarely see Burke make a bee line for the byline or the goals. Adam is doing well in that position but he is naturally a central midfielder and tbh is too well built and not light enough on his feet to be converted to a real winger.

Perhaps if we signed an out and out winger our play would not look so boring. He could excite the fans and raise the general tempo of our play. When you look at our midfielders they are all decent enough players, but they all like to slow the game down to their pace which can hinder our ability to counter attack teams and can also stop good moves as Boyd, Adam and Burke are not mobile enough to make the kind of runs that players like Barry and Hemdani thrive on, when it comes to picking out a pass.