Where are they ?

THEFISH

Where are all the people who were wettin themselves over Paul you are all orange barstewards Hartley signing for RFC....

Its very very quite indeed guys, have you just went back to defending Murray again :rolleyes:

Il be honest fish, i was looking forward to Hartley coming. I thought the guy might actually have not been totally anti-Rangers and just be a professional footballer.

Now hes a tim though, he can f*ck off! Once a tim, always a tim.

Il be honest fish, i was looking forward to Hartley coming. I thought the guy might actually have not been totally anti-Rangers and just be a professional footballer.

Good to see you coming round to my way of thinkin old chap....with the issue related to that barsteward anyway for starters.

Im sure if I keep pluggin away you will agree with me about the sly devious one ;)

Good to see you coming round to my way of thinkin old chap....with the issue related to that barsteward anyway for starters.

Im sure if I keep pluggin away you will agree with me about the sly devious one ;)

Dunno bout that Fish, im starting to wake up though and smell the coffee ;)

arn't we all :angry:

You 2 chaps have made my start to the day absolutely splendid....remember its all in a good cause...for RFC and when Murray has gone and forgot about RFC we will still be around left with his crap so fight for the cause guys, it will be worth it in the end....

The barsteward will take notice sometime if we continue to raise our voice and dont think he doesnt know what the fans are saying, take it from me he knows what gets said on forums etc and he will not ignore our demands

Just leave those young innocent chappies to soldier away defending him they are a lost cause...Ive gave up on them, silly boys !!!!!

I was prepared to give Hartley the benefit of the doubt over that fanzine, but his refusal to even talk to RFC even just to say sorry im going somewhere else has just confirmed to me that he is bigotted wee scum and I'm now glad we didn't get him.

I was prepared to give Hartley the benefit of the doubt over that fanzine, but his refusal to even talk to RFC even just to say sorry im going somewhere else has just confirmed to me that he is bigotted wee scum and I'm now glad we didn't get him.

yeap the guy will take over from Lemon as the most hated tim at porkheed

a real tw.t

yeap the guy will take over from Lemon as the most hated tim at porkheed

a real tw.t

that was me as an unregistered guest

how very dare you, unregistered you say, I never been so ......................

And here wiz me tellin all the Murray lovers and Hartley backers he MUST apologies to us before he even signs but they were all willing to bury the hatchet with that wee barsteward without an apology....

Can someone pleeeeeze tell me what kind of guys we are dealing with on here coz a canny work it oot a taw...I came to my own conclusion last week but it hit a raw nerve, I think some of you guys know what Im tryin tae say here ;)

And here wiz me tellin all the Murray lovers and Hartley backers he MUST apologies to us before he even signs but they were all willing to bury the hatchet with that wee barsteward without an apology....

Can someone pleeeeeze tell me what kind of guys we are dealing with on here coz a canny work it oot a taw...I came to my own conclusion last week but it hit a raw nerve, I think some of you guys know what Im tryin tae say here ;)

I very rarely know what you are trying to say FISH, apart from Murray GTF.

But you had that bawbag hartley sussed all along.

i for one didn't want the little hairy tim barsteward at my club i glad he went to the unwashed

No offence but ur you no tellin fibs here...I thought you were one of the many who said my demands for an apolgy fae that wee barsteward was unacceptable and I should get on with life and forget it ????????????

You 2 chaps have made my start to the day absolutely splendid....remember its all in a good cause...for RFC and when Murray has gone and forgot about RFC we will still be around left with his crap so fight for the cause guys, it will be worth it in the end....

The barsteward will take notice sometime if we continue to raise our voice and dont think he doesnt know what the fans are saying, take it from me he knows what gets said on forums etc and he will not ignore our demands

Just leave those young innocent chappies to soldier away defending him they are a lost cause...Ive gave up on them, silly boys !!!!!

This is getting annoying now, Fishy.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are younger, ignorant or have their head in the sand, as you put it.

Why not make an arguement for your views? You never know, people may argue back and you might find yourself agreeing with them ;)

This is getting annoying now, Fishy.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are younger, ignorant or have their head in the sand, as you put it.

Why not make an arguement for your views? You never know, people may argue back and you might find yourself agreeing with them ;)

That's mine, forgot to log in :D

All hail FISH :rolleyes: His knowledge of RFC was so much better than the rest of ours I don't know what I am going to do.

The whole concept of a "I was right, you were wrong" thread is what I would expect of a 10 year old poster trying to score bitch points with his friends. You always criticise younger fans, such as myself, when we don't agree with you. But this whole thread shows that maybe some of us are probably more mature than you.

Can somebody please close this thread?

All hail FISH :rolleyes: His knowledge of RFC was so much better than the rest of ours I don't know what I am going to do.

The whole concept of a "I was right, you were wrong" thread is what I would expect of a 10 year old poster trying to score bitch points with his friends. You always criticise younger fans, such as myself, when we don't agree with you. But this whole thread shows that maybe some of us are probably more mature than you.

Close it eh...canny handle it again ??????????

Where are all the people who were wettin themselves over Paul you are all orange barstewards Hartley signing for RFC....

Its very very quite indeed guys, have you just went back to defending Murray again :rolleyes:

I thought he would be a good signing for us Fish, I also thought he should be allowed to forget about "Fanzinegate", still now he is without doubt a wee ned tim, and we are better off without him.

All hail FISH  :rolleyes: His knowledge of RFC was so much better than the rest of ours I don't know what I am going to do.

Can you explain as to the point of the thread? Or was Dado correct in saying your trying to get bitch points?

what abot mojo?

they dont understand what it is to be a true ger infact i bet none of them know the tune theres a wee spot in europe

Can't handle what? Your thread has no substance to it at all and as I said is merley a pathetic attempt by you to say "look at me I was right and you were wrong"

I want this thread closed because it has about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike would.

Can't handle what? Your thread has no substance to it at all and as I said is merley a pathetic attempt by you to say "look at me I was right and you were wrong"

I want this thread closed because it has about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike would.

Why close it ??? Coz you dont like it !!!!!

Does everything have to revolve round you or something on here....I think Ive given you advice before to stay away from a thread if you dont like it instead of greetin to the admin and trying to influence your pals on here about a particular thread or post

If I see something thats not to my taste I dont reply to the chappie and the same should apply to you...christ a could teach a monkey that wan :D