What's the funniest chant/song you've ever heard at a game?

RangersKenny

Whats the funniest chant/song you've ever heard at a game? one that sticks in your mind. There must be a barrell load.

Also, have you ever started a song in the ground and have the whole stadium sing it????

Reveal all:

At the Kilmarnock game recently, when big Prodfoot came for a throw-in at the East Enclosure, the game got held up so he was standin there (like a plum, obviously, holding onto the ball!! lol), so l got ''Theres Only One Kirk Broadfoot...." started, the Enclosure gradually joined in, then the Copie joined in and before the big man had a chance to take the throw-in, he looked so fuckin embarrassed!!! it was hilarious but the big man deserved the adulation, albeit slightly tongue-in-cheek.

:unionflag:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fella at Pompey that rings that cunting bell all the time got it taken off him at Highbury and the Arsenal fans started to sing

"Your'e not ringing any more............."

A few boys we met at the Chelsea pre-season game last season had a few crackers about spurs.

one i remember was ''Singing l have a foreskin, haven't you....fuck the jew''!!!! lol

im sure if we even attempted anythin like that, we'd be deleted points, sinbinned, playin behind closed doors etc :D

My mate was sat next to me and started chanting a song about Van Persie molesting women, started singing half of the football song then went back to the lines of the original song by accident. Quickly followed by sitting back down embarressed.

Van Persie! When a girl says no molest her

man u and city game back in the 70 man city by far the better team then they started singing to the tune of daisy daisy..man u man u up in an aeroplane man u man u never came back again ...missed the middle bit but it finished.. you look sweet strapped into a seat ..of an aeroplane halfed in two.........now i dont feel too bad about what i,ve heard us sing..compared to this..

Caley fans to their Ross County counterparts

"The wheels on your house go round and round, round and round, round and round,

The wheels on your house go round and round, you dirty Dingwall bastards."

I'm claiming the credit for that. Started it in Dingwall around 1990 when i was following Caley in the Highland League rather than wath MoJo in a Gers top. I am NOT pleased that the ICT cunts still sing it. They've got a shite support & none of them could've come up with that little ditty.

Has anyone ever heard the Aberdeen fans' Regi Blinker song? It is outrageous and I can't bring myself to post the words.

GIP.

(get it posted)

:unsure: ..............

(Roughly to the tune of Walter Smith's Blue and White Army)

Regi Blinker you're illegitimate,

You've got no birth certificate,

You've got a face like someone shit on it.......

You're a b***k b*****d.

Me and few mates went to Renya's first game against Dundee played at Tannadice. About 20 mins into the game we started singing 'We only sing when we're dancing, siiing when we're dancing' whilst dancing like Bez from the Happy Mondays. The whole support started doing it and the place was bouncing.

:huzzah: :huzzah:

:rangers:

(to the tune of Yellow Submarine)

Just a mile from Brigton Toll,

Live an underclass, in a hole,

And they hide their sordid shame,

Abusing children is their game,

Kelly, White and Big Jock too,

Filthy maggots, hid what they knew,

But the truth can now be told,

Celtic's history shall now unfold......

Big Jock knew about the Celtic paedophiles, the Celtic paedophiles, the Celtic paedophiles,

Big Jock knew about the Celtic paedophiles........... :pipe:

(to the tune of Yellow Submarine)

Just a mile from Brigton Toll,

Live an underclass, in a hole,

And they hide their sordid shame,

Abusing children is their game,

Kelly, White and Big Jock too,

Filthy maggots, hid what they knew,

But the truth can now be told,

Celtic's history shall now unfold......

Big Jock knew about the Celtic paedophiles, the Celtic paedophiles, the Celtic paedophiles,

Big Jock knew about the Celtic paedophiles........... :pipe:

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Northern Ireland fans after David Healy scored against Sweden, "Are you watching Dennis Wise " coz he was playing him out of position for Leeds at the time and Wise was in the stands..

Also against Portugal when a certain Man U player was being accussed of rape, everyone in the kop was singing "Your supposed to be in jail" every time he got the ball.