Strathclyde Police to Double the Amount of Officers at Old Firm Game

contacts

Strathclyde Police have taken the decision to double the amount of officers that they will have attending the Old Firm game at Ibrox on the 27th December. The agenda they have been set is to tackle all forms of sectarianism but in particular the 'famine song'. Anyone caught on camera or in person singing this song will be arrested.

Again Rangers fans are being persecuted and singled out by the powers that be in Scotland.

This information is FACT and I am sharing it with fellow bears so that they are aware of the plans that Strathclyde Police have for the Old Firm game.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strathclyde Police have taken the decision to double the amount of officers that they will have attending the Old Firm game at Ibrox on the 27th December. The agenda they have been set is to tackle all forms of sectarianism but in particular the 'famine song'. Anyone caught on camera or in person singing this song will be arrested.

Again Rangers fans are being persecuted and singled out by the powers that be in Scotland.

This information is FACT and I am sharing it with fellow bears so that they are aware of the plans that Strathclyde Police have for the Old Firm game.

Fuck them.

Seems a daft decision, if true. There will be more overt forms of sectarianism on display at both ends than the "Why Don't You?" song. Moreover another Sheriff might not make the same decision on singing the one question that the Sheriff in Kilmarnock did.

Seems a daft decision, if true. There will be more overt forms of sectarianism on display at both ends than the "Why Don't You?" song. Moreover another Sheriff might not make the same decision on singing the one question that the Sheriff in Kilmarnock did.

Someone is going to arrest the wrong Rangers fan who will take it to court and challenge it all the way.

I would love to see the whole of Ibrox belting it out, see what they do then.

The whole of Ibrox SHOULD be belting it out on the 27th. Would be very disapointed with our support if we didn't.

There will bne arrests made I think so it will be jsut bad luck if you get singled out. I am not sure how many will sing it overall though. It wont be as loud as last time.

The whole of Ibrox SHOULD be belting it out on the 27th. Would be very disapointed with our support if we didn't.

There will bne arrests made I think so it will be jsut bad luck if you get singled out. I am not sure how many will sing it overall though. It wont be as loud as last time.

Ah well a sit at the end of the row so a suppose I will be first out then. :mutley:

I wouldn't blame anyone for not singing. I dont want arrested or banned from Ibrox for singing TFS.

The Fields of Athenry?

I wouldn't blame anyone for not singing. I dont want arrested or banned from Ibrox for singing TFS.

Just shows though, if everyone stuck togther and gave it lalday then there would be not a hope in hell of the police arresting anyone.

I WILL be singing it, no matter what.

same here. I am fed up with this pish over the song. Where is the media frenzy over the tims singing death threats to nacho novo???? I know which song has the more offensive lyrics and its not the one thats been all over the media for months.

Just shows though, if everyone stuck togther and gave it lalday then there would be not a hope in hell of the police arresting anyone.

And can you see that happening at home??? I cant, its why i dont go to ibrox any more, aint been since the taking off the banning of tbb's by our chairman & fans. I will not pay near £30 a ticket to get arrested for singing a song.

And can you see that happening at home??? I cant, its why i dont go to ibrox any more, aint been since the taking off the banning of tbb's by our chairman & fans. I will not pay near £30 a ticket to get arrested for singing a song.

No I don't see it being done tbh. Ibrox now for me tbh has just be come a day out every saturday where most time the worst 90 minutes of the day is the time spent inside Ibrox.