Strathclyde Police to Double the Amount of Officers at Old Firm Game

contacts

sad to hear that the police are going to double their work force because of this song, like most people here if they start singing songs glorifying terrorists where does it stop? or surely the songs about shooting novo in his bed etc could be deemed as a threat and should be removed from the premises and suspended, i think the days of "no away fans" are coming back if this is the case!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you, stick a packet of Smash in your jook. They're not really Irish and Smash isn't really potatoes: it's perfect. Much easier to hide down your pants than a spud as well, unless you want people to think you have a cock shaped like a King Edward.

And if anyone tries to do you for carrying an offensive packet of smash.....well, you can't buy that sort of publicity.

Three sides of Ibrox waving Smash in contempt of timmy...it's a winner!!!

Why don't you eat Smash?

Why don't you eat Smash?

It's just like totties!

Why don't you eat Smash?

You've read the words of some slavering tims & taken it as gospel. I would simply point out that there is no evidence to back up your/their claims. There is undoubtably an agenda against Rangers, and this is fuelled by those who hate us. Don't insult my intelligence by suggesting there is even-handed treatment on both sides.

Where have i suggested that ?

here?

I remember this fact before the game at the piggery in August...result was not one arrest for singing this song but a clampdown on the use of the word h**.

and you backed it up here...

Anecdotal evidence from there supporters groups only. People ejected for saying the word h** and scarves with h** confiscated and thrown in the bins at the door

That suggests(to me) that you believe there is something being done at the piggery. I simply don't believe it. If you choose to believe them then you are insulting your own intelligence.

The fact was we were told by the club, via a supporters website and the RST that we would all be arrested for singing TFS. I don't know how much clearer i make this. I think i will give up......

But what about all those confiscated scarves & flags? Who started that rumour? YOU.

Not got to the end of this wee competition but can confirm 100% that GCL is spot on about scarves confiscated and people ejected as well as 1 scarf stall(whose owner also has a stall at Ibrox) was closed down with all hvn scarves taken away.

Still no comment from Reid and Liewell and still nothing done about singing it though. (tu)

We should refrain from singing TFS imho (tu)

You've read the words of some slavering tims & taken it as gospel. I would simply point out that there is no evidence to back up your/their claims. There is undoubtably an agenda against Rangers, and this is fuelled by those who hate us. Don't insult my intelligence by suggesting there is even-handed treatment on both sides.

Where have i suggested that ?

here?

I remember this fact before the game at the piggery in August...result was not one arrest for singing this song but a clampdown on the use of the word h**.

and you backed it up here...

Anecdotal evidence from there supporters groups only. People ejected for saying the word h** and scarves with h** confiscated and thrown in the bins at the door

That suggests(to me) that you believe there is something being done at the piggery. I simply don't believe it. If you choose to believe them then you are insulting your own intelligence.

The fact was we were told by the club, via a supporters website and the RST that we would all be arrested for singing TFS. I don't know how much clearer i make this. I think i will give up......

But what about all those confiscated scarves & flags? Who started that rumour? YOU.

Not got to the end of this wee competition but can confirm 100% that GCL is spot on about scarves confiscated and people ejected as well as 1 scarf stall(whose owner also has a stall at Ibrox) was closed down with all hvn scarves taken away.

Still no comment from Reid and Liewell and still nothing done about singing it though. (tu)

We should refrain from singing TFS imho (tu)

Actually Plod did remove flags and scarves with the insult 'h**' on them at the Piggery.

My mate seen a boy infront of him getting his scarf taken off him.

Well, thats good to hear. I'll call the hounds off GCL. :D

They can't arrest us all. I'll be singing it. United we stand. No Surrender!

If you do get nicked, let us know asap.

Knowing my luck, I'll be the one who gets huckled :lol: