Who is your favourite current player and why?

Canadaready

My favourite current player is Bazza. Love him, or hate him, I think that he represents a type of player that Rangers no longer shoot for. A player that can control tempo, provide leadership, and create excitement....while he may have been hot and cold so far this year I do not think that there is a part of him that doesn't bleed blue.

My reasoning may be flawed, but that is how I feel.

How about you?

Best player in Scotland, Barry Ferguson. Close second is the Belgian Maestro Buffel. Then a close 3rd is Prso.

Barry is blue blooded and I admire him in every sense. He also happens to be world class.

Buffel gets a raw deal but has so much talent, and works a lot harder than most give him credit for.

And Prso is just a lion - gives everything and is the biggest signing we've made since Gazza in terms of his star power. In the real world he'd have been worth £10M+ - but we got him for nowt.

Yeah CR, gotta admire bazzas rangers spirit and love for the club but my fave player at the moment is probly Boydy ( mainly coz im a striker!) even tho hes a lazy bastard sometimes and Stevie Smith deserves an honourable mention! Cant believe some people on here still arent sure about him ( altho Murray has been playing well too). And of course Prso is amazing too!!!! :D

Big Dado. He is classic proof that foreigners can show the mentality we appreciate at Rangers.

He gives everything and on his day is a wonderful striker. I love his celebrations and his rambo attitude (and head attire). His singing on Helicopter Sunday was unforgettable.

Danny are they your favourite players or your top-rated (or both)?

Barry Ferguson for me, modelled my game on his and Gazza's, he is determined, passionate, committed, and on his day is one of the best about! Easily the best player at the club and in Scotland. Also a True Blue!

Barry Ferguson is far and away the best player in the country as well as at Rangers.

Prso as mentioned by some is sadly past it and I sincerely hope he does'nt try to prolong his career by attempting to win an extension.

Longevity is fine if you're capable of producing to good effect, we've seen from Dado this season already that he is'nt capable , and that was when he was injury free.

Big Dado. He is classic proof that foreigners can show the mentality we appreciate at Rangers.

He gives everything and on his day is a wonderful striker. I love his celebrations and his rambo attitude (and head attire). His singing on Helicopter Sunday was unforgettable.

Danny are they your favourite players or your top-rated (or both)?

Both m8 :)

Well it has to be Bazza who is the only true class player thats Scottish.

I think he could play for any club in England and still be good.

A close second would be Klos i know he hasnt done anything in the

past couple of seasons but it seems people are now forgetting how

good he played for us.

Barry Ferguson is far and away the best player in the country as well as at Rangers.

Prso as mentioned by some is sadly past it and I sincerely hope he does'nt try to prolong his career by attempting to win an extension.

Longevity is fine if you're capable of producing to good effect, we've seen from Dado this season already that he is'nt capable , and that was when he was injury free.

Disagree, he still has plenty to offer. His pace was never his strongest asset anyway. He's an extremely intelligent player. He's so hard to replace.

Look at the Hibs game from before Christmas, Prso is involved in everything http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qzkKDVhHVA

Disagree, he still has plenty to offer. His pace was never his strongest asset anyway. He's an extremely intelligent player. He's so hard to replace.

Look at the Hibs game from before Christmas, Prso is involved in everything http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qzkKDVhHVA

I wasnt talking about his pace, his touch has become deplorable and he gifts possession to the opposition practically every time he gets it now.

Stevie Smith as I think he's so underated and has everything you need in a full back

---I wish Burkey brings out all that talent he has and becomes a massive threat to most teams

---I also like Barry and his forward runs I hope will become trademark

---Hope Walter gives Buffel a free role and he becomes a free spirit in the same way Laudrup did

---Boyd is our Poacher and lastly, a contentious one, I've liked Gavin Rae for a long time and I hope he can go away - and cement himself as a workhorse midfielder somewhere else as he's too much like Barry to get in the team but some are too harsh on him

Bazza's rangers through and through, Klos was a legend for us for years and Smith is a great prospect. I like them all but my favourite player has to be big Dado! I don't care if he isn't as good as he used to be, he's still got the exactly the right attitude a rangers player needs in that he gives absolutely everything and displays this in every game he plays in. He's been a probably our only source of inspiration during one of the worst times in recent history, great character and sheer class!! (tu)

Definitely Barry Ferguson for me. The amount of times his name is called out (when I could listen) to me is indicative of how the flow of play is performing. I've only been listening to Rangers since about 98 but I've seen him progress in maturity and in ability. A True Bear.

Second is Dado, for much of what has been said already. Both he and Novo really leave it out on the pitch and that's what it's all about.

Big Dado for me, he loves the club and gives everything he has to the club (which is hard to find these days in foreign players), just gets on with the business of playin football, is so dangerous on and off the ball can create great chances from nothing and just gets stuck into everything and also has scored a few peaches with us (and his overhead kicks are the bollocks :P) and i reallly hope he can at least play one more season with us and hopefully pick up another league medal!