***The Official Inverness CT v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It annoys me slightly when people say Boyd shouldn't be dropped after one bad game - he's had much more than 1 bad game. If there was anyone to replace them both, him and Miller should both be dropped.

What he said.

I wouldn't of started him against celtc - and if his replacement played well then he would not have started today either.

And I can't be fcuked for a Boyd debate yet again so I'll leave it until after the match.

Adam not even on the bench - hopefully he'll never play for the club again!

Hopefully not, what a tit.

I'd have thrown him out the door for what he did last week - along with his appauling performances this and last season!

Does Walter reflect on his actions? He thinks Adam is good enough to start in one of our biggest matches of the season and one week later he doesn't even make the bench against Caley. <cr>

Also Edu not even on the bench again. Money well spent Walter, fucking well spent man. <_<

It annoys me slightly when people say Boyd shouldn't be dropped after one bad game - he's had much more than 1 bad game. If there was anyone to replace them both, him and Miller should both be dropped.

Well in my opinion he was on a good run of form before the Celtic game, but at the end of the day its all about opinions.

Well in my opinion he was on a good run of form before the Celtic game, but at the end of the day its all about opinions.

Aye, he had a decent run up to the celtic game, just didn't take his chance there, hopefully that won't affect his confidence.

Does Walter reflect on his actions? He thinks Adam is good enough to start in one of our biggest matches of the season and one week later he doesn't even make the bench against Caley. <cr>

Also Edu not even on the bench again. Money well spent Walter, fucking well spent man. <_<

Edu is injured mate :rolleyes:

:lol:

Did not know that, I apologize.

Edu has been a doubt for the game all week.

Like the bench, hopefully will see some pace and width down the left at some point!

:lol:

I take it your optimistic about this game? :craphead:

I'd have thrown him out the door for what he did last week - along with his appauling performances this and last season!

And his awful behaviour off the field! Get him to f*ck!

And his awful behaviour off the field!

Give it a rest for fuck sake! We all know your opinion of Charlie Adam. You really don't need to keep repeating yourself Boab! doh