***The Official Inverness CT v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Walter reflect on his actions? He thinks Adam is good enough to start in one of our biggest matches of the season and one week later he doesn't even make the bench against Caley. <cr>

Also Edu not even on the bench again. Money well spent Walter, fucking well spent man. <_<

Edu has been a doubt for the game all week.

Like the bench, hopefully will see some pace and width down the left at some point!

Good to see we have a couple of options on the bench today and it seems like WS has got the message that we need to bring more width to our game. Maybe also a sign of who will be leaving in January - Dailly, McCulloch, Adam etc not on bench, fingers crossed that we won't see them again.

I'm looking for a hammering today. At least 5 goals scored

Hope so m8, though I think ICT will provide a better test today as they'll be well up for it. Our boys SHOULD be ; if not something is very wrong.

On another note...God, it's far too early here to have to listen to Crocker and Booth. Think I'd rather have my teeth drilled...

One player who is pish in that line up

Barry Ferguson :anguish:

When i was a younger kid, i used to idolise this player, you could say i worshipped him!

Now i belive he is shite and should leave! :(

I believe you should go away and start another thread about no-one liking you.

I'm looking for a hammering today. At least 5 goals scored

Hope so m8, though I think ICT will provide a better test today as they'll be well up for it. Our boys SHOULD be ; if not something is very wrong.

On another note...God, it's far too early here to have to listen to Crocker and Booth. Think I'd rather have my teeth drilled...

Crocker :anguish:

One player who is pish in that line up

Barry Ferguson :anguish:

When i was a younger kid, i used to idolise this player, you could say i worshipped him!

Now i belive he is shite and should leave! :(

I believe you should go away and start another thread about no-one liking you.

:lol:

Hoping for a big win today, team looks a little bit stronger which is somewhat promising. Call me optimistically naive but with the possible addition of Shittu/Tonel and the signing of an astute left midfielder I'd almost be happy with our squad.

Pretty awful team.

:unsure:

I set my heights higher than Papac, Broadfoot (like him as a guy tho), Novo at left mid. Weir needs replacing pronto and we could do with 2 better strikers than Miller and Boyd and I'm a pretty big Boyd fan tbh. Also don't like Davis out on the right tho he has contributed very well at times this season, I'd have him in there instead of the Captain.

This team is adequate and lacks skill, real pace, width and creativity.

Adam not even on the bench - hopefully he'll never play for the club again!

Hopefully not, what a tit.

I'd have thrown him out the door for what he did last week - along with his appauling performances this and last season!

And his awful behaviour off the field!

Give it a rest for fuck sake! We all know your opinion of Charlie Adam. You really don't need to keep repeating yourself Boab! doh

Naw.