• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even any communication going on.

ICT are behind a firewall. :craphead:

lmao

we are going to get beat

No we're not.

wanna bet?

Aye, twenty or fifty quid. Your call. No welching.

"20 seems fair

i can pay it the rangers way though, installments of 50p every week.

When can i expect the first instalment?

Burke came into the team around a similar period last season, maybe a bit earlier, and stayed in the team for a while, had a terrific run of form getting the odd goal and a few assists, if he can do the same, I think he would do well as he does offer genuine width

Had a terrific run of form ?I must have popped out for a piss,when tht happened. :rolleyes::lol:

Burke came into the team around a similar period last season, maybe a bit earlier, and stayed in the team for a while, had a terrific run of form getting the odd goal and a few assists, if he can do the same, I think he would do well as he does offer genuine width

Had a terrific run of form ?I must have popped out for a piss,when tht happened. :rolleyes::lol:

Where is it?

How long does it take nvager to get home FFS?

Nice one admin. (td)

What happened ? <cr>

It was a thread asking where the match report thread was. I was jovially enquiring how long it took nvager to get back from the match to write it. Obviously touched a nerve (or, more likely, went over the heads of some folk).

Had that shit ref in the OF game let our good goal stand, instead of saving Boruc from another howler, we'd be going for top.

Broadfoot fouled him!

Nah, he didn't.

Can't stick yer arm around the keeper like that and get away with it im afraid.

One hand made slight contact.

There is no way on God's green earth, that he "impeded" him.

I made a point of watching the video again and stand by my points that the contact was insufficient to merit a foul in any part of the pitch, let alone the penalty area.