Rebuilding process during a season.

keithgersbear

Im not one for quitting or anything like that but i would use the rest of this league season to get in new players and try to gel them together as a unit for next season. I think the league is beyond us this season because we lack a lot of things and we sold some of our best players and you can't afford to do that. Didn't replace Cousin or Cuelar by getting in quality which is as good as them or better.

First thing id be trying to do is get in two new CB's and play them together for the rest of this season. Try to get that back 4 sorted out and get 2 wingers into the club. A re building process IMO is needed because the current branch of players aren't good enough.

Giving them number 4 isn't good but sticking with the same shite could end up in the long run costing us and giving them 5 in a row, 6 and so on. Sort it out now while we can.

Im not one for quitting or anything like that but i would use the rest of this league season to get in new players and try to gel them together as a unit for next season. I think the league is beyond us this season because we lack a lot of things and we sold some of our best players and you can't afford to do that. Didn't replace Cousin or Cuelar by getting in quality which is as good as them or better.

First thing id be trying to do is get in two new CB's and play them together for the rest of this season. Try to get that back 4 sorted out and get 2 wingers into the club. A re building process IMO is needed because the current branch of players aren't good enough.

Giving them number 4 isn't good but sticking with the same shite could end up in the long run costing us and giving them 5 in a row, 6 and so on. Sort it out now while we can.

We also have no money to buy. Smith though needs to open things up and play a real winger. Add a centre half is all we can hope for I believe unless a few players leave. Coaching needs to wake up.

We also have no money to buy. Smith though needs to open things up and play a real winger. Add a centre half is all we can hope for I believe unless a few players leave. Coaching needs to wake up.

Don Cowie

That keeper from St Mirren

:anguish:

Rebuilding should have been done a long time ago. Walter has been here more than long enough to have built his team by now.

This is the percise reason a new manager needs to come in. Walter has no fresh ideas. He has basically ran out of ideas. Now i know money is an issue but Celtic aren't in a far better position either but the squad they have at least gives them CL money. Our squad is no where near being ready for CL football and we will continue to struggle to even get to the group stages with these players. We have so many average players which need to be booted out.

The one thing we can't afford is Ally mcCoist becoming the next manager. His ideas are basically Walter's old ideas in a younger head. We need a new man to come in, change the whole way the club is runned from top to bottom, new training regimes, using what ever money we do have to better effect.

Basically we need a Wenger type manager to come in and change the whole club around. The thinking behind the club. The mentality is like we need to play a chasing game to Celtic all the time but why should it be like that? We should be setting new standards.

we have been fcuking rebuliding since 03

You call the current situation a re building process? Its a joke. No fresh ideas are being pumped into the club at all. We don't even play good football anymore. The football is dire, our greatest strength last season which was our defense has been rubbish this season. We aren't taking any forward steps at all. If anything, we are going back.

Their is simply no excuse to have the team in the shape it is and to have it playing such a bland brand of football.

we have been fcuking rebuliding since 03

You call the current situation a re building process? Its a joke. No fresh ideas are being pumped into the club at all. We don't even play good football anymore. The football is dire, our greatest strength last season which was our defense has been rubbish this season. We aren't taking any forward steps at all. If anything, we are going back.

Their is simply no excuse to have the team in the shape it is and to have it playing such a bland brand of football.

we need to rebuild this year again