Police? Just letting the scum do what they want now !

BLUEDIGNITY

They are terrified of the rc church and the provo athletic wing ! When the offended bus banner was undignifiedly taken down by police orders the scum then quickly draped one from the top of the Broomloan, I and others shouted the inspector at the front of the Copland as to why they were being allowed theirs, he said OK I'll radio the other end, he turned from us as if he was talking into the radio, but no nothing happened they still had it flying till the teams came out after half-time. He then came back over to us and said to the guy next to me it's not a crime to bless yourself mate, I said but it's a crime to incite trouble as boruc is doing ! The copper gave a smug grin and turned his back on us and walked away. And it's nice to see that Strathclydes finest have now given this pollack scumbag his own personal guard at the Copland end Eh ? And the fat poof mocked us again at the end by getting a scarf with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ on it. And not a word will be said about it ! :sherlock:

Noticed that myself, heard a bit of commotion up in the govan rear and i turned round to see the banner being removed by police. I then saw all the folk pointing towards the tim end at their banners, but as usual its one rule for them, one rule for everyone else.

They are terrified of the rc church and the provo athletic wing ! When the offended bus banner was undignifiedly taken down by police orders the scum then quickly draped one from the top of the Broomloan, I and others shouted the inspector at the front of the Copland as to why they were being allowed theirs, he said OK I'll radio the other end, he turned from us as if he was talking into the radio, but no nothing happened they still had it flying till the teams came out after half-time. He then came back over to us and said to the guy next to me it's not a crime to bless yourself mate, I said but it's a crime to incite trouble as boruc is doing ! The copper gave a smug grin and turned his back on us and walked away. And it's nice to see that Strathclydes finest have now given this pollack scumbag his own personal guard at the Copland end Eh ? And the fat poof mocked us again at the end by getting a scarf with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ on it. And not a word will be said about it ! :sherlock:

that what we are up against, the police and goverment is full of them, plus our owner and kenny scott are giving them a helping hand.

that what we are up against, the police and goverment is full of them, plus our owner and kenny scott are giving them a helping hand.

Is our support ever going to say enough is enough and stand up to this persecution?

Is our support ever going to say enough is enough and stand up to this persecution?

What do you suggest is done?

they wont mate as some of our new age fans only use the club as a hobby and just dont care.

What do you suggest is done?

Firstly, I think a public debate in the media and/or the Scottish Parliament on the subject of so-called sectarianism is well overdue with contributions from anyone who wishes to be involved.

We have to push the agenda because we are not proportionately represented in the media or local/national/UK politics.

Secondly. I think we (the Rangers support / protestant population in general) have to get organised and redress the balance regarding media and political representation.

Scotland is crying out for someone to represent the views and interests of your average Rangers fan/protestant.

they wont mate as some of our new age fans only use the club as a hobby and just dont care.

The sooner they all go the better IMO.

Oh, for the old days when it was all for one and one for all.

as someone who is NOT a season ticket holder this is probaly easier to say than those who are but the only way the board are going to make a move is if you guys say enough and dont turn up.ok i understand that punters will take up those tickets and that those who have no real feeling will still go.but at the end of the day if you renew and dont go the money they lose via franchise sales etc and the no show will eventually force the hand to defend the club.we are a laughing stock north and south of the border can this be allowed to continue.

i was and still am a rangers man and proud to be so.i was a regular in the 60/70s but i am now embaressed by what is going on management is taking the club to anonimity.so you guys that are there need to let them know that enough is enough.

end of rant but at the end of it fuck em all and sort it ffs

i now expect to get slaughtered

as someone who is NOT a season ticket holder this is probaly easier to say than those who are but the only way the board are going to make a move is if you guys say enough and dont turn up.ok i understand that punters will take up those tickets and that those who have no real feeling will still go.but at the end of the day if you renew and dont go the money they lose via franchise sales etc and the no show will eventually force the hand to defend the club.we are a laughing stock north and south of the border can this be allowed to continue.

i was and still am a rangers man and proud to be so.i was a regular in the 60/70s but i am now embaressed by what is going on management is taking the club to anonimity.so you guys that are there need to let them know that enough is enough.

Dont think you will get slaughtered - like you I've been going since the 70's and to be honest this is the worst I've ever felt. I think the 'old brigade' have just about had it with this situation.... then again, maybe that's what SDM wants, place full of lickspittles, hand wringers and new age fans, that roll over and accept anything that's thrown.

For the 1st time since I was a wee boy, I'm seriously considering packing it in ! Sad times indeed, after 38 years and sitting in the same fkn seat for 18 years !

Dont think you will get slaughtered - like you I've been going since the 70's and to be honest this is the worst I've ever felt. I think the 'old brigade' have just about had it with this situation.... then again, maybe that's what SDM wants, place full of lickspittles, hand wringers and new age fans, that roll over and accept anything that's thrown.

For the 1st time since I was a wee boy, I'm seriously considering packing it in ! Sad times indeed, after 38 years and sitting in the same fkn seat for 18 years !

i dont blame you mate as you would not think its the same club that we grew up with and loved.

They'll have to go through me first mate. If more people had the balls to say "ENOUGH" & just stopped going & feeding the regime, they would soon take heed.

He said its not an offense to bless yourself... But is it an offence to show a banner with a bus on it?? It actually never said anything offensive on it... Obviously it was a wind about goin home but still!!

The only way to change things is through the ballot box , the SNP and Labour are fighting over the catholic vote in this country as at the moment that will swing power in either parties favour , thanks to a hatred towards 80's Thatcherism (which i fully understand) the Conservative party in Scotland have been in disarray - they are the true Unionist Party , i bet none of thier shadow cabinet has tought junior MP's and junior ministers the IRA song book !!!

Pity it's taken me so long to realise this myself , but the only way to change not only the Rangers bashing but the Protestant bashing is too vote these people out of office - make them realise that united we are the target group for ensuring the key political power and not the Catholic church and all of there apologists.

Rant over.

I cant understand those who say they aren't going to go back.

Do you expect to change things from your living room, or shopping in Asda?

If you feel strong enough to rant about it on a website then put pen to paper and rant (in a coherent fashion) to the people who can make a difference.

Trying to out-rant each other on here will make no difference at all and just spreads gloom.

They'll have to go through me first mate. If more people had the balls to say "ENOUGH" & just stopped going & feeding the regime, they would soon take heed.

If I didn't go to Rangers game's my life would be very very boring.

If I didn't go to Rangers game's my life would be very very boring.

No family & friends in your life?

I cant understand those who say they aren't going to go back.

Do you expect to change things from your living room, or shopping in Asda?

Do you expect to change anything by continuing to feed the regimne?

True. Sadly it never used to be this way. My grandfather will be turning in his grave. "Give them an inch, and they take a mile" A favourite quote of his