Wayne Routledge

andyboy66

Just been announced on Talksport that we're in for Wayne Routledge currently on loan from Villa to Cardiff City.

23 year old attacking midfielder went from Spurs to Villa for £2million.

Thoughts?

I don't think it would be a bad buy.

:rangers: :unionflag:

Guest The Brown Brogue
Just been announced on Talksport that we're in for Wayne Routledge currently on loan from Villa to Cardiff City.

Thoughts?

Has barely kicked a ball in about 4 years....heres a quote from Simon Jordan that sums him up....

When Spurs came knocking I told Wayne to stay and learn his trade at Palace, but he went, he grabbed the money, and now he's at Villa not getting in the first team, just like he didn't get in the Spurs team, just like he didn't get in the Portsmouth team and just like he didn't get in the Fulham team

Thoughts?

Has barely kicked a ball in about 4 years....heres a quote from Simon Jordan that sums him up....

When Spurs came knocking I told Wayne to stay and learn his trade at Palace, but he went, he grabbed the money, and now he's at Villa not getting in the first team, just like he didn't get in the Spurs team, just like he didn't get in the Portsmouth team and just like he didn't get in the Fulham team

Simon Jordan has slagged off just about everyone he's ever met.

Thoughts?

Simon Jordan has slagged off just about everyone he's ever met.

Good as a kid, stalled since then as happens with most, think i would swerve this one.

he may be a winger but why doesn't smith just play aaron instead of wasting money on him

Because we know smith doesnt like young players who have bags of potential! <_< :rolleyes:

well i suppose that is right whats the point in us keeping aaron if he doesn't get the chance we are a laughing stock most of our young players could do a better job than half the first team

he may be a winger but why doesn't smith just play aaron instead of wasting money on him

Because we know smith doesnt like young players who have bags of potential! <_< :rolleyes:

well i suppose that is right whats the point in us keeping aaron if he doesn't get the chance we are a laughing stock most of our young players could do a better job than half the first team

Well to be absolutely honest..There is NO point in keeping Aaron!

He proved in the Hamilton game he had class with his ball in for Nachos goal.

His neat touches and the ability to get past his marker with ease!

But while we have an old basterd in charge of our club this kid should go elsewhere.

It is very sad that this has to happen tho <_<

Over-priced, over-rated, inconsistant winger, who a lot of the time fails to deliver. His performances at Cardiff have been up and down.

A slightly better version of Chris Burke - no thanks!