David Weir

StayWestFree

I know big Davie gets some criticism on here, but I have to admit I've always thought he was a good player. Age has caught up to him a little bit, but I still think he is a model professional, and a guy young Scottish (and for that matter any nationality) players can look up to as a role model.

The guy shows up, doesn't run his mouth and complain, doesn't cry over getting more money, and does his job. Whatever people say on here about him, I will always remember him and Carlos forming an unbelievable partnership last year.

Edit: Just realized y'all weren't talking about our Davie...big mistake! I'll stick by my comments though!

I know big Davie gets some criticism on here, but I have to admit I've always thought he was a good player. Age has caught up to him a little bit, but I still think he is a model professional, and a guy young Scottish (and for that matter any nationality) players can look up to as a role model.

The guy shows up, doesn't run his mouth and complain, doesn't cry over getting more money, and does his job. Whatever people say on here about him, I will always remember him and Carlos forming an unbelievable partnership last year.

I totally agree with you there.

It was a joke, lighten the fuck up lads.

Sake, everythings so fucking serious with some of ye.

No mate it's not just that comment you made, but yes i agree he's slow e.t.c but nodody was complaining last year when him and cuellar were the best defence in the league in my eyes. They managed somehow to get us through to the UEFA cup final cant be that bad.

What comment did I make? "Our Davy will be doing that soon"?

Our Davy now , at first you were taking the piss out of him now what. I just disagree the way people treat the big guy he helped us alot many times people will disagree but at the end of the day he had more ups than downs.