Walter Smith has added Lee Miller and....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signing Lee Miller on a pre-contract would be a good signing for me, a good SPL player and has proved this consistently IMO.

He's not available on a pre contract now.

His last deal expired in the Summer and Aberdeen gave him a new two year deal.

Sorry m8 was reading an article wae Jimmy Calderwood on the daily record site just before and the way he was talkin I just assumed he was out of contract in the summer (tu) I still think he would be a decent signing

Signing Lee Miller on a pre-contract would be a good signing for me, a good SPL player and has proved this consistently IMO.

He's not available on a pre contract now.

His last deal expired in the Summer and Aberdeen gave him a new two year deal.

Sorry m8 was reading an article wae Jimmy Calderwood on the daily record site just before and the way he was talkin I just assumed he was out of contract in the summer (tu) I still think he would be a decent signing

I think he's better than Velicka, but we really need guys who can come in and command a first team place.

I just don't think Miller could do that.

Robbie Nielsen is one of the worst players in the SPL!

I'd rather have Colin Nish than Lee Miller!

Only a matter of time before we were linked with these two.

useless spl trash how could these 2 clowns make the team or the squad stronger if this is the route we are going down in january we're goosed these 2 rotten spl no hopers are no better than what we have i would say they are actually worse

Surely we cant be really trying to sign these 2 goons 1 is a walking time bomb (wilkie) and the other is no better than a dud (miller) and tango Man of aberdeen is already saying he not for sale and the best striker in scotland to get a another £200,000 extra on is asking price surely we havent sunk this low that we have to go for these 2 :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

Yes - These would be two bad signings, but we aren't exactly brilliant ourselves!

We need to make the most out of our money, and not sell dross to bring dross back in.

Someone needs to get this into Walters head!

We lack creativity, we need to get this fixed with decent players, rather than buying players worse than what we have already got!

It's beyond a joke!

Edit - It's also annoying that he buys or loans a player that he isn't going to use!

We're already short on cash, Walter is just wasting valuable money, which we could use to buy quality players.

If we are truly going to be scraping the barrell then why don't we just take a risk and sign Richard Duffy from Portsmouth?

He's not a good player by any stretch of the imagination, but he's better than Whittaker, Neilsen and Broadfoot, he's a full international, he's versatile and he might actually get better with regular games.

I'd take almost anybody over our current choices for that position right now

Signing Lee Miller on a pre-contract would be a good signing for me, a good SPL player and has proved this consistently IMO. As for Robbie Neilson, no thanks!!!

Gavin Rae , Steven Thomson , Ian Murray , Steven Whittaker , Kirk Broadfoot , Andy Webster , Christian Dailly , Alan Gow have all done well at small SPL clubs.

The Old firm is completely different to playing at any other club in the SPL. Why can't be broaden our horizons and perhaps sign someone outwith the SPL :rolleyes: