We need help from other clubs

To stop Celtic we desperately more than ever require the help of the other spl clubs. Too many times other sides appear frightened of celtic and provide little resistance but this has to stop if we are to have any chance of clawing the deficit back

At the moment i am not the slightest bit interested in the transfer market as bringing in new players may prove irrelevant.

I still believe we have the players to win the title but we havent got the consistency and the manager is hindering us because he isnt brave enough to utilize all our attacking options, but im more concerned with who else is gonna assist us and take points off them??

Dundee utd, Motherwell, Aberdeen are teams that always give their all against us, but will they give celtic the same problems in the coming months? Thoughts please...

To stop Celtic we desperately more than ever require the help of the other spl clubs. Too many times other sides appear frightened of celtic and provide little resistance but this has to stop if we are to have any chance of clawing the deficit back

At the moment i am not the slightest bit interested in the transfer market as bringing in new players may prove irrelevant.

I still believe we have the players to win the title but we havent got the consistency and the manager is hindering us because he isnt brave enough to utilize all our attacking options, but im more concerned with who else is gonna assist us and take points off them??

Dundee utd, Motherwell, Aberdeen are teams that always give their all against us, but will they give celtic the same problems in the coming months? Thoughts please...

My thoughts are that I don't buy into the suggestion that teams don't try against them.

Every team goes through a lean spell throughout the season, and i am undoubted that celtc's is still to come, its just whether we can monopolise on this by winning all of our games, including both old firm fixtures.

Right now, i am doubtfull of that, but where The Rangers come in, i love being proved wrong.

Every team goes through a lean spell throughout the season, and i am undoubted that celtc's is still to come, its just whether we can monopolise on this by winning all of our games, including both old firm fixtures.

Right now, i am doubtfull of that, but where The Rangers come in, i love being proved wrong.

Their lean spell was losing to Hibs and drawing with Hearts.Our squad/manager have already proved that they are not up to it so it looks like a long 5 months.

Team up with Patrick Thistle and make Glasgow United?

But seriously the team that we have now are seriously underperforming, we have a decent line-up of player albit with some baggage but the situation now.......... well if you compare it to the team about 20 years ago you get the idea.

Glasgow Rangers are way not as big as we were, i mean Rangers have beat some big clubs e.g:

. Rangers 1 - 0 Inter Milan 3rd of March 1965

. Rangers 2 - 0 Bayern Munich 19th of April 1972

. Rangers 2 - 0 Juventus 29th of September 1978

. Rangers 2 - 0 Dynamo Kiev 30th of September 1987

I dont like ripping rangers as i have grown up supporting Rangers but when you read articals or listen to stories from the elders it puts everything into perspective of modern day Glasgow Rangers.

My thoughts are that I don't buy into the suggestion that teams don't try against them.

Me neither. Celtic will drop enough points for us to get back into the title race if we get our act together, the problem is us winning our games.