Bougherra out, Berra/Hreidarsson in?

Ibroxblue

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the futur magic will sign for Manchester united or CHELSEA for 20 millions euros If GERS go to champions leagues !!!!

Aye just like Belhadj was Barca bound :rolleyes:

I respect the great sense of pride you have for your country, but please stop coming out with such nonsensical opinions.

for the futur magic will sign for Manchester united or CHELSEA for 20 millions euros If GERS go to champions leagues !!!!

I respect the great sense of pride you have for your country, but please stop coming out with such nonsensical opinions.

you will see magic for a big for 20 millions euros if gers go to champions leagues!!!!

and belhadj also will go for a big , patience mes amis!!!!

algerian football is good and we will go for the world cup 2010 with ziani , belhadj , magic, and other good players!!!!

you will see magic for a big for 20 millions euros if gers go to champions leagues!!!!

No you wont.

We should try and get Ooijer on an 18 month deal instead of Hreidarsson.

While he himself is a veteran, he's younger than Hreidarsson, he's more experienced and he's a better player too.

His contract is up in May so Blackburn wont want a fee.

I seen that AZ were interested in him.

I'd take him, you know that in big Ooijer you're getting a solid and reliable big defender.

do yous no the most annoying thing about this.

Smith / everyone at Rangers new he was going to a club in england when we signed him.

we should put a clause in

you cant move clubs for 1 year

FUCKING FRENCH WANKER HAS USED US AGAIN.

He's not left and you come out with this doh

Don't believe everything you read in the papers.

Willie McKays everyones fuckin agent, and our main scouting system

Who is he agent of though. He seemed to know for a fact Newcastle are after 5 players, and he said one of them would be a 10m midfielder, he'll have something to do with this.