Thomson's operation successful

Ibroxblue

Ibrox midfielder Kevin Thomson's operation on his injured knee has been a complete success. Thomson was stretchered off against Kilmarnock in November and had surgery in London on Hogmanay, an operation which had been delayed because of a complication to his injury.

However, the surgery went without a hitch and Thomson, who now hopes to be back in full training early in the summer, said: 'The operation seems to have gone well. I have movement in the joint now and I am up and walking about, which feels good.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...g-McGregor.html

Great news (tu)

Hope his recovery goes well and I cannot wait to have him back in the team.

His injury may well have cost us the league?

Nope, as much as we've missed his grit stupid points were still dropped with him in the team like St Mirren and Dundee Utd. Our problems are bigger than just one player, his injury hasn't helped but it isn't the main reason for losing the league.

Great news (tu)

Nope, as much as we've missed his grit stupid points were still dropped with him in the team like St Mirren and Dundee Utd. Our problems are bigger than just one player, his injury hasn't helped but it isn't the main reason for losing the league.

Since he's been out injured and Ferguson has come back in, we have dropped more points(Dropped 7 points in 10 matches with him, 8 points in 8 without him). Pedro Mendes is having to do two jobs, our midfield is powder puff and goes missing and I bet had he been playing against celtc, it would have been a totally different outcome as Robson, Brown and Hartley just can't handle him. He probably of made a difference at Tynecastle aswell. He linked up especially well with Davis and Mendes and he had a good number of assists - 4 or 5.

Great news (tu)

Since he's been out injured and Ferguson has come back in, we have dropped more points(Dropped 7 points in 10 matches with him, 8 points in 8 without him). Pedro Mendes is having to do two jobs, our midfield is powder puff and goes missing and I bet had he been playing against celtc, it would have been a totally different outcome as Robson, Brown and Hartley just can't handle him. He probably of made a difference at Tynecastle aswell. He linked up especially well with Davis and Mendes and he had a good number of assists - 4 or 5.

Not denying its been a big loss, but one player being out doesn't lose you a league.