340 members have voted

1. 1. Stay or Go

• Stay
    • Go

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry is unfit & has been taken back into the team far too early. He is far from finished, look at the age Gary Mcallister played in the EPL till, for a top team also i must add.

BF is being made too look bad by Walter, and his lack of judgement on blooding youngsters.

I can see it now, we sell him and wherever he goes, he plays a blinder & within a few months, there will be polls on here wishing he was back.

I'd give him until the end of the season to prove his worth. He's still not fit but I'm hoping he can find some form and show that he isn't past his best, the guy should be at his peak rather than struggling through games. If he shows more of the same for the rest of the season then see ya later Barry good luck with Bolton, Wigan etc. 30k freed up in wages to bring in another quality midfielder.

Barry is unfit & has been taken back into the team far too early. He is far from finished, look at the age Gary Mcallister played in the EPL till, for a top team also i must add.

BF is being made too look bad by Walter, and his lack of judgement on blooding youngsters.

I can see it now, we sell him and wherever he goes, he plays a blinder & within a few months, there will be polls on here wishing he was back.

Maybe so, but he doesn't seem to have the desire, he looks lost out there, Mendes is better all round then him and so is Davis and he knows it, he is out of his depth now, he should be hitting his peak, but i believe his ego is getting in the way.

Guest The Brown Brogue

If we moved on the likes of Ferguson, McCulloch, McGregor, Adam etc I think it would change a lot of things behind the scenes at the club for the better.

Still unfit?????

8 full matches in a row, a decent run out for Scotland, sub appearances against Dundee United and Inverness, 2 full 90 minutes for the reserves along with 30 minutes and 52 minutes.....along with being one of the fittest at Ibrox(well so everyone keeps on telling us) and he's still not fit. That is more than enough time to get full fit and reach a level of performance that is making a difference - yet he contributes very little bar a 15 minute period at Tannadice.

Excuses for Ferguson have to stop!

Still unfit?????

8 full matches in a row, a decent run out for Scotland, sub appearances against Dundee United and Inverness, 2 full 90 minutes for the reserves along with 30 minutes and 52 minutes.....along with being one of the fittest at Ibrox(well so everyone keeps on telling us) and he's still not fit. That is more than enough time to get full fit and reach a level of performance that is making a difference - yet he contributes very little bar a 15 minute period at Tannadice.

Excuses for Ferguson have to stop!

Have to agree with this we played a lot better before the St Mirren game (Fergie come back) now the players don't look so happy

maybe they don't like playing with him ether .The happy times ,we here cumming from the dressing room are all bullshit and the clique are in fact running the team.(as in the inmates running the asylum) so i think time to get rid of him.

back our captain :angry2:

Why should he go? He has done nothing wrong !!!

what has he done right? pish performences! not fit! poor captain! moaning at other players when its his fault. the quicker he goes the better, Davis, Mendes and Thomsom are all ebtter than him

back our captain :angry2:

Why should he go? He has done nothing wrong !!!

What's he done in the last 18 months?

If you say he's carried the team and performed well then you are taking the piss!

Back the captain - what, just like he backed the manager?