David Healy

Ibroxblue

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, signing a pish footballer sure is the way to 'please the crowd'.

Sadly, the imaginary flute incident will have endeared him to many before a ball has even been kicked.

Murray knows that the majority will lap him up simply because he's a Rangers fan. A low cost (and ultimately low quality) signing that many will be delighted with. :(

I've said on many occasions that everytime i've seen him in the EPL he's looked absolutely pitiful. Hell, even a fair share of NI fans have started to devalue his importance to them.

Yep, signing a pish footballer sure is the way to 'please the crowd'.

Sadly, the imaginary flute incident will have endeared him to many before a ball has even been kicked.

Murray knows that the majority will lap him up simply because he's a Rangers fan. A low cost (and ultimately low quality) signing that many will be delighted with. :(

I've said on many occasions that everytime i've seen him in the EPL he's looked absolutely pitiful. Hell, even a fair share of NI fans have started to devalue his importance to them.

Exactly what I think. (tu)

yes please :) celtic fans will love him :lol:

Yeah, we should just sign players that the Celtic fans will hate. We'd be utterly shit but at least we'd be pissing them off.

wait a minute............................................you could be on to something.

Top International scorer in the last qualifying campaign(for an unfancied nation) and a Rangers man into the bargin and nobody wants him. No wonder forums get a bad reputation. But we do need a left winger first!

Last time I checked Rangers play "domestic" football and dont play against International teams.

His record over the last 3-4 years in embarrassing and struggled to get a game for Fulham and Sunderland.

Being a Rangers man doesn't come into the equation. Is he good enough? No. Is he what we need? No.

I couldnt give a fcuk if he is a diehard Rangers fan or whether he pretended to play the flute to piss off the Celtic fans.

Give me a quality foreigner with no ties to the club any day of the week

Last time I checked Rangers play "domestic" football and dont play against International teams.

His record over the last 3-4 years in embarrassing and struggled to get a game for Fulham and Sunderland.

Being a Rangers man doesn't come into the equation. Is he good enough? No. Is he what we need? No.

I couldnt give a fcuk if he is a diehard Rangers fan or whether he pretended to play the flute to piss off the Celtic fans.

Give me a quality foreigner with no ties to the club any day of the week

Last time I checked International football was more difficult than the SPL! doh

David Healy will not be making loan move to Rangers, says agent Stephen Hughes

DAVID HEALY'S agent last night played down claims the striker will move on loan to boyhood heroes Rangers.

Reports suggested the out-of-favour Sunderland frontman was a target for Walter Smith in this month's transfer window.

Healy has bagged 35 goals for Northern Ireland but has been sidelined since moving to the Stadium of Light from Fulham.

However, agent Stephen Hughes said: "David was also linked with Rangers in the summer and it didn't happen.

"It might just be because of someone saying 'ah well, it will happen in the winter'.

"He's looking to get more games for Sunderland. It's well known he's a Rangers fan but he wants a bit of stability.

"There is always speculation but I'm not aware of any firm interest in David."

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport-news/sco...78057-21014810/