Man Utd sign Tosic and Ljajic

BBC front page, have to say had seen it coming for ages.

My uncle is based in Belgrade for a construction company, so he frequently gets tickets to Red Star and Partizan games.

Tosic apparently looks a good player, very versatile, can play equally well on both wings.

Ljajic is being loaned back to Partizan until the end of the season, and personally he is the one who will really come good...

This boy has potential, but masses of it, and Man Utd are playing a clever game by keeping him at Partizan in the meantime. He'll get regular games, and could double in terms of how good a player he is. Only 12months ago my uncle saw him and said he was good. Recently hes seen him quite a lot, and apparently he looks a different player in 12 months

Combined deal estimated at approx 17mil for both

I'm expecting big things from Serbia in the coming years. They've a really, really fantastic crop of players coming through.

Their under 21's and under 19's sides are absolutely dripping with talent.

Tosic is shite. I have watched him on many occasions and he has a worse touch than Robson FFS!

I can't believe United are even considering signing this FUD. He was offered to Boavista in the summer but they rejected him. THE BOY IS PISH!

I'm expecting big things from Serbia in the coming years. They've a really, really fantastic crop of players coming through.

Their under 21's and under 19's sides are absolutely dripping with talent.

Nail on the head, whilst Montenegro were able to pinch a few of Serbia's star players since the split. They do not have the youth development to progress them

FK Zeta (most of their youngsters are Serbian, even if they play in Montenegro), average squad age is like 21, and they have some awesome players

Meanwhile across the border, Red Star and Partizan born are churning out young stars faster than Arsenal.

Serbia in 4 years time, will be a real force, probably replacing the likes of Croatia on challenging Europes well established nations