Sankt Pauli and Celtic- the truth.

Many years ago I served on an RAF base in a place called Rheindahlen close to Monchengladbach. During my four years there, I took every opportunity to get around and see as much as Germany as possible. Forget about the war, Germans are generally great people. Polite, clean, tidy and very respectable.

I visited Munich, Frankfurt, Koblenz, Stuttgart and West Berlin (in those days, it was still a divided country).

However my favourite city was Hamburg as it was a bit different from the rest, a wee bit wilder and crazier. My German is far from perfect though I can hold a reasonable conversation.

I quit the RAF about fifteen years ago, but always promised myself I would go back some day. That day was last summer. I went into the Reeperbahn which is the old red light district and they have some great pubs, clubs and discos (The Beatles actually made their name there).

I had one particular pub in mind which was a great haunt for British servicemen, squaddies on leave, etc. It was great for a sing song and a night out. However, when I returned my eyes could not believe what they saw. I kid you not, there were Irish Republican memorabilia everywhere. Flags, banners, poems dedicated to the hunger strikers and worst of all, non stop IRA music on tap. I honestly thought I was in some Republican slop house in West Belfast or the Gallowgate. The worst of all was that the bar staff and the customers were all Germans, not Irish or plastic paddies from Scotland. One hundred percent German.

I am not backward at coming forward so I told the guy to turn it off and when he heard my accent, he screamed and I quote;

" I will not turn off the music, you are a dirty h@n, go somewhere else if you don't like it".

I was quickly surrounded by about five of them and they were giving it to me in German and I feared the worst, I am no Hollywood hero!!! Luckily this older guy came across and pulled me away from them and sat me down at a table and got me a beer. He was trying to calm things down and after about five minutes, peace returned to the pub.

I probably then had one of the most amazing conversations in my life with this German. He explained that this was a Sankt Pauli pub, to be honest I had never heard of them as far as I was concerned there only is one team in Hamburg. He explained that Sankt Pauli was the team from that part of Hamburg and they were big Celtic fans. I still was none the wiser till he explained that the locals and timmy had struck up a big fucking love in.

Many of the Sankt Pauli fans were 'alternatives' and were unique in German football. As the pub filled up, I began to see what he meant. They were filthy, dirty and smelled rotten not like your normal Germans. The sort of cnuts that you see in Glasgow hanging around shopping centres with dreadlocks and filthy clothes usually with a big dug and a pot ugly bird. Sankt Pauli was for the underdog and the working class, they hated America, Israel and capitalism.

But what the f#ck did that have to do with Rangers or Celtic for that matter? The auld guy explained that Celtic had played against Hamburg several years ago and took a hammering on and off the field :))))))

However, on his travels Timmy had found his natural ally in the wasters of Sankt Pauli, the German equivalent of giro takers and professional victims. They had also poisoned their minds against Rangers by describing us as Nazis and Fascists, I kid you not. By the time they had finished with them, they were ready to fight for the IRA!!!!

I learned later that the Sankt Pauli chairman was a woofter who lived with his Cuban boyfriend and held hands openly in the main stand at every home game. A marriage made in heaven with Celtic:))))))

There is a serious point to this story, if Timmy can manage to hoodwink and pervert a small club like Sankt Pauli, what does it say about their leaders like Lawwell and Reid who are first class, professional liars??

They have created a myth ( a lie in proper English) about their club which they have perfected to a work of genius. If Murray and Bain could show a quarter of their ingenuity, we would not be in the state we are. They depict Celtic as the 'people's' team, the wee man standing up against a hostile, evil world. They effectively control the Scottish media whether it be the televsion, radio or nespapers. You DARE say anything negative about their club and they will come after you.

Can we learn from them? Yes. Should we copy them? No. I believe that their propaganda will come back to haunt them in the long turn, people will see through their lies.

I'm all for telling them tae get tae fuck , but you walked intae a boozer 15 years after you were in it before told the barman presumably to turn the shite of,

Why would you put your toes through the door and join these fucking gypsies anyway. <_<

Top post mate,

I too have wintenessed the unwashed of the st pauli support, they are a lower league team, detested throughout Germany who would not even have been heard of if it was not for their politics & their love in with the mhanks.

You have the unwashed smelly bassas bit spot on, either that, or its the same bunch i 'bumped' into,

Because some posters disputed the original post and I dug this up.

Could do with being reduced to thumbnail size.

Its not the relationship im disputing ross, its all the other shite in Timmys post.

Im quite clear on a relationship between them (tu)

Fair do's. I've never heard of this Wankt Pauli lot before.

interesting post and a good read.

Timmy tries to have a 'speshul relationshup' where ever they go. It's a sad day when a boozer that used to be filled with British servicemen is now filled with IRA loving scum bags.

Top post mate,

I too have wintenessed the unwashed of the st pauli support, they are a lower league team, detested throughout Germany who would not even have been heard of if it was not for their politics & their love in with the mhanks.

You have the unwashed smelly bassas bit spot on, either that, or its the same bunch i 'bumped' into,

FFS, guys! Don't be so gullible. doh

If this is anything like your other posts its alot of shite.

(tu)

Timmy is needing exterminated from the board. :craphead:

Are we the only ones who can see through this trumpet?

Timmy tries to have a 'speshul relationshup' where ever they go. It's a sad day when a boozer that used to be filled with British servicemen is now filled with IRA loving scum bags.

Top post mate,

(tu)

oh poirot go fuck off where someone gives a fuck what you think

Top post mate,

(tu)

oh poirot go fuck off where someone gives a fuck what you think

Somebody's got issues.

Why the abuse ?

he's just telling us what we know, that St Pauli and Septic have found each other in a relationship they want, that of terrorist-loving gypo scumbags.

There's no abuse.

It's only passing comment on a poster who indulges in falsehoods. Check his "back catalogue". (tu)

I remember the St Pauli fans had a card display to celebrate Celtic's title win a few years back.

A totally awful and pretty much irrelevant club. In a playing sense they once had Ivan Klasnic, that's pretty much as good as it got for them.

Top post mate,

(tu)

It certainly appears that way Oleg. If it smells like Timmy, dresses like Timmy, talks shite like Timmy then 999 times out of 998 its going to be T.......... ;)