Kris Boyd

Chef

I knew a thread like this would come up. Yes he scored 2 goals but he was absolutely awful and should have been hooked.

Just a shame he couldn't stick it in the pokey last week!

If he had been hooked WHO would have scored?

We need his goals.

Maybe the striker that was going to replace him?

:lol:

Well Lafferty has proven that he can finnish - his goal at Tannadice shows that he has the composure. I'm sure he'd have finished Boyd's 1st.

He's also proved that he's good in the air and can put the ball in the back of the net with his head.

Don't see what's so funny about that.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to laugh at some on here, Lafferty seems to get better and better with each game he doesn't play. Boyd scores goals, goals win games. Lafferty couldn't kick his own arse. Has Lafferty even scored as many goals in his career as Boyd has got this season?

I just checked...Lafftery has scored 22 goals in his career....Boyd has 20 THIS SEASON :beer2:

:lol: Only 22

I have to laugh at some on here, Lafferty seems to get better and better with each game he doesn't play. Boyd scores goals, goals win games. Lafferty couldn't kick his own arse. Has Lafferty even scored as many goals in his career as Boyd has got this season?

I just checked...Lafftery has scored 22 goals in his career....Boyd has 20 THIS SEASON :beer2:

How many times has he played on the left or have you forgotten that?

LETS GET RID OF BOYD AND THE 20 GOALS HES SCORED THIS SEASON AND WE WILL PROBS BE ABOUT 4TH 5TH IN THE LEAGUE....

EXELLENT IDEAS FOLKS, KEEP THEM COMING!!!!

IDIOTS!

Rubbish - we'd still be 2nd!

Well why are you bumming him as a striker then to REPLACE our top scorer?

I knew a thread like this would come up. Yes he scored 2 goals but he was absolutely awful and should have been hooked.

Just a shame he couldn't stick it in the pokey last week!

If he had been hooked WHO would have scored?

We need his goals.

Maybe the striker that was going to replace him?

Well Lafferty has proven that he can finnish - his goal at Tannadice shows that he has the composure. I'm sure he'd have finished Boyd's 1st.

He's also proved that he's good in the air and can put the ball in the back of the net with his head.

Don't see what's so funny about that.

Lafferty has proven he can finish?

Aye and what about Boyds 158 goals over his career (probably more now Wiki is out of date normally) and 20 this season, they show...what? That he just hits them randomly for fun and they happen to go in?

LETS GET RID OF BOYD AND THE 20 GOALS HES SCORED THIS SEASON AND WE WILL PROBS BE ABOUT 4TH 5TH IN THE LEAGUE....

IDIOTS!

What with a couple goals from mendes, davis and miller?

doubt it.

Just give me a one word answer, would you drop Boyd and play Lafferty is you were picking the team for next week?

to be fair laffertys only 21 an hes bin playin left midfield most of his career

Just give me a one word answer, woudl you drop Boyd and play Lafferty is you were picking the team for next week?

NO!!!!

IDIOTS!

doubt it.

Boyd is only 26-27??

and has scored 90 goals for us in 120 odd matches.....

fuck yer lafferty.

IDIOTS!

doubt it.

So basically your theory is if we didnt play Boyd we would be 20 goals less than we already are? We couldnt get a striker in there that maybe scores a bit less..but adds to the general team and provides more goals for other players as well?

If we were in the CL with Boyd and Miller up front we would get murdered and Boyd would be lucky to get a kick.

Boyd is only 26-27??

and has scored 90 goals for us in 120 odd matches.....

fuck yer lafferty.

He's 25 i think :lol:

IDIOTS!

doubt it.

Go and work it out, we'd still be 2nd.

If you want to be that way, let's take away Mendes, Davis, Burke, Miller assists for Boyd.

It's a team game!

Come on did anybody seriously think "yes Boyd is away to subbed for big Laff he will come on and finish off the game"

No chance Novo would have been slotted up front and big Laff would have been put wide!!!

Thank God for Boyd!!!!

IDIOTS!

doubt it.

Go and work it out, we'd still be 2nd.

If you want to be that way, let's take away Mendes, Davis, Burke, Miller assists for Boyd.

It's a team game!

Well if you play it that way, and they are giving the assists to a striker, there is no one better to score said assists than Boyd, he's a brilliant finisher 9/10 times, everyone knows that.

IDIOTS!

doubt it.

So basically your theory is if we didnt play Boyd we would be 20 goals less than we already are? We couldnt get a striker in there that maybe scores a bit less..but adds to the general team and provides more goals for other players as well?

If we were in the CL with Boyd and Miller up front we would get murdered and Boyd would be lucky to get a kick.

LMAO..... YES, if we didnt play Boyd we would be 20 goals less than we already are..... thats a bit of an easy question. DUHHHHH

Show me this striker????

IDIOTS!

doubt it.

LMAO..... YES, if we didnt play Boyd we would be 20 goals less than we already are..... thats a bit of an easy question. DUHHHHH

Show me this striker????

I think you need to go away..think about that clearly..come back, and post again :)

The hatred against Boyd on this board is frightening.

If Kris Boyd was a foreigner we bought for 200k that has scored 90 goals in 120 games we would all be tearing the heid aff it as we type. I don't get why we continually like to knock our own (td)

I don't see what's funny about giving our £3.5m striker a game as a striker?

Boyd was about to be hooked for his performance today until Mendes got injured.

I don't see what's funny about giving our £3.5m striker a game as a striker?

Boyd was about to be hooked for his performance today until Mendes got injured.

Indeed he was.... But did you not notice him step it up a gear when lafferty was about to come on... i sure as hell did... and i think everyone else did.... He got 2 goals out of it.