Leroy Lita

Muff

Reading striker Leroy Lita, who is out of contract in the summer, is a target for Everton and Newcastle with both clubs attracted by the £350,000 price tag. (News of the World)

Would be an absolute bargain at that price!

If we could move on the likes of Velicka, Boyd, Adam, McCulloch....

I know we need other positions but a good striker is also required - pace, power, good touch, link-up, physical for his size, scores goals....

Neither of them have made a move, only rumoured in the press, but being out of contract and out of favour at Reading would mean he wouldn't cost that much.

Reading striker Leroy Lita, who is out of contract in the summer, is a target for Everton and Newcastle with both clubs attracted by the £350,000 price tag. (News of the World)

I know we need other positions but a good striker is also required - pace, power, good touch, link-up, physical for his size, scores goals....

Why do we need to move anyone on to afford that?

no thanks. hes not tht good and i dont think wud produce enough goals.

the only thing is tht it isnt a lot of money and he wud b better cover than th likes of velicka. but i still wudnt take him.

Your trying to tell me the likes of Miller are better than Lita - he'd be in the starting 11 every week!

Take a guess!

The squad is far too big!

no thanks. hes not tht good and i dont think wud produce enough goals.

the only thing is tht it isnt a lot of money and he wud b better cover than th likes of velicka. but i still wudnt take him.

Your trying to tell me the likes of Miller are better than Lita - he'd be in the starting 11 every week!

hes okay bt i just dont think he wud push out miller or boyd with th way they are linking up 2gether this season.

Take a guess!

The squad is far too big!

Fair enough. Velicka can go then. :craphead:

i wud honestly prefer bid cousin back from hull, or sum1 like him. too batter centre halfs out th way.

Why in the name of fortune would Cousin come back here?

i sed him or sum1 like him. we need a presence up front which boyd and miller dont give

i wud honestly prefer bid cousin back from hull, or sum1 like him. too batter centre halfs out th way.

LOL lita is a fkin tank.....

yeh but cousin was good in th air and had good strenght and control. pity he was ma fud. if he wasnt he wud have been really gd bt rangers wudnt hav gt him

He can't be that good if he is only £350,000 but I think he would be good cover

Rubbish - he's out of contract in the summer, he's hardly going to fetch £35m. You do get good players for pennies by the way.

Think last year I suggested he would be a great signing just about the time he fell out with Steve Coppell. I was saying we should sign him last year and that was when he was being touted around £4/5million. Getting him in January or on a bosman would be a masterstroke IMO!!!

Guest therabbitt
Think last year I suggested he would be a great signing just about the time he fell out with Steve Coppell. I was saying we should sign him last year and that was when he was being touted around £4/5million. Getting him in January or on a bosman would be a masterstroke IMO!!!

Yup.

Master-stroke I concur.

LOL lita is a fkin tank.....

yeh but cousin was good in th air and had good strenght and control. pity he was ma fud. if he wasnt he wud have been really gd bt rangers wudnt hav gt him

So is Lita....