Leroy Lita

Muff

i wud honestly prefer bid cousin back from hull, or sum1 like him. too batter centre halfs out th way.

LOL lita is a fkin tank.....

yeh but cousin was good in th air and had good strenght and control. pity he was ma fud. if he wasnt he wud have been really gd bt rangers wudnt hav gt him

So is Lita....

I'd actually say Lita is more like a blacker, more muscle bound version of Kenny Miller as opposed to Daniel Cousin.

If we want a player who has slight question marks surrounding his future and could be 'Cousin-esque' then we should sign Ricardo Fuller.

Reading striker Leroy Lita, who is out of contract in the summer, is a target for Everton and Newcastle with both clubs attracted by the £350,000 price tag. (News of the World)

Would be an absolute bargain at that price!

If we could move on the likes of Velicka, Boyd, Adam, McCulloch....

I know we need other positions but a good striker is also required - pace, power, good touch, link-up, physical for his size, scores goals....

going to score 20 goals in 21 games...i'll take Boyd thanks

Guest The Brown Brogue
I dont think people realise the difference between the premiership and SPL. He would be quality up here

Or you get the likes of Henri Camara or Aliadiere who are decent premiership regulars but absolute diddys up here.