DaMarcus Beasley

Muff

i have been very disappointed with beasley since he came here. I thought he was a very good player but he hasnt been able to reproduce that form for us unfortunatly. If we got a half decent bid for him i would be selling him.

He'd still be my first choice on the left, given the appalling lack we have there. I know he's had some really bad games but he's been out for quite a while with different injuries and he seems to be over them now.

People go on about players not having a run to prove themselves, well this is the case with Beasley.

He's a classy player and one with pace and a degree of skill. Why don't we use him properly?

A good breeze blows him over, not built for the scottish game at all.

Best tryin his luck in Spain or similar.

Says it all for me about the state of Scottish football.

A very good player who given a run in the team would have been a success imo.

He has the skill and experience. Needs a run of games for sharpness and confidence.

Totally disagree.

Never been a fan of DMB during his time with us. I was over the moon when he first signed. I had watched him numerous times playing for PSV. At last! We have someone to solve that bastard left side that has haunted us for so many years.

Wrong.

Poor going forward, constantly tracking back and getting caught out of position. We only witnessed the really DMB once and that was away to Lyon. He just can't handle the SPL imo.

For both Beasley and Hemdani to be on the books is just such a waste of money. Two players who, at the time, were brought in to be key players in our squad are now rotting in the reserves or not even playing at all and getting horrible amounts of money at the same time.

Hope to see him of the books asap.

I just do not think he is good enough in games, fast, technically very good but lacks the ingenuity and commitment needed in competitive play. Rejected by PSV in the very easy Dutch league and couldn't command a regular place in a very,very poor Man City side.

Better stepping down a few levels to the MLS rather than Spain where he would be shown up very badly.

He has the skill and experience. Needs a run of games for sharpness and confidence.

Totally disagree.

Never been a fan of DMB during his time with us. I was over the moon when he first signed. I had watched him numerous times playing for PSV. At last! We have someone to solve that bastard left side that has haunted us for so many years.

Wrong.

Poor going forward, constantly tracking back and getting caught out of position. We only witnessed the really DMB once and that was away to Lyon. He just can't handle the SPL imo.

For both Beasley and Hemdani to be on the books is just such a waste of money. Two players who, at the time, were brought in to be key players in our squad are now rotting in the reserves or not even playing at all and getting horrible amounts of money at the same time.

Hope to see him of the books asap.

Exactly what i think , good post, although there getting plenty, not horrible amounts of wedge.

I just do not think he is good enough in games, fast, technically very good but lacks the ingenuity and commitment needed in competitive play. Rejected by PSV in the very easy Dutch league and couldn't command a regular place in a very,very poor Man City side.

Better stepping down a few levels to the MLS rather than Spain where he would be shown up very badly.

Give the guy some credit, MLS is to low for a guy like Beasley. He could get on at a mid sized team from Spain, Germany, France, or Portugal.

Give the guy some credit, MLS is to low for a guy like Beasley. He could get on at a mid sized team from Spain, Germany, France, or Portugal.

Possibly France, I have not seen any games in the Potuguese league but there is no way he could cut it in Spain or Germany.

Possibly France, I have not seen any games in the Potuguese league but there is no way he could cut it in Spain or Germany.

I'm not saying he could play at Barcelona or Bayern, but clubs like Wolfsburg, Espanyol, Osasuna would be good fits for him.

I'm thinking he will probably come back to the States and play in MLS for now. It is the only way to ensure he will get playing time and keep his coveted spot on the national team. He can also make European teams interested again if he can regain his confidence and form.