DaMarcus Beasley

Muff

He's a classy player and one with pace and a degree of skill. Why don't we use him properly?

Ding, ding .... we have a winner! DMB is a tough player for his size and has always had to deal with people who try to run him off the park (anyone remember how Tokely treated him at Inverness last season?) I'd love to see him find form and get an extended run. He could really help.

He'd still be my first choice on the left, given the appalling lack we have there. I know he's had some really bad games but he's been out for quite a while with different injuries and he seems to be over them now.

People go on about players not having a run to prove themselves, well this is the case with Beasley.

He's a classy player and one with pace and a degree of skill. Why don't we use him properly?

What, smith never played him out on the wings?

I think he did.....

Beasley has had enough chances. He's been rank rotten every time he played. So why should he get another chance?

I have to say I've always thought of him as good player before he came to us. Pacey skillful winger.

Since he joined us he has been rather inconsistent though and has had some absolutely terrible performances this season.

I think he's just not really suited to the SPL, should probably go to Spain/Germany/Portugal/Holland.