St.Johnstone cup tie

Steakbake

Ended up phoning the ticket office-after a bit of confusion on their part i was told i was unsuccessful then my mate phones up and he is told the ballot has still to be done.Sums up our ticket office in a nut-shell!

Ended up phoning the ticket office-after a bit of confusion on their part i was told i was unsuccessful then my mate phones up and he is told the ballot has still to be done.Sums up our ticket office in a nut-shell!

The ballot was a meant to be done today and supporters club were to find the allocation out but I heard there has been a mix up in the ticket office with applications being misplaced and they haven't been able to do it yet.

The ballot was a meant to be done today and supporters club were to find the allocation out but I heard there has been a mix up in the ticket office with applications being misplaced and they haven't been able to do it yet.

Comes as no surprise Gary-probably trying to deal with St.Johnstone and Falkirk tickets has tipped them over the edge!

Comes as no surprise Gary-probably trying to deal with St.Johnstone and Falkirk tickets has tipped them over the edge!

:lol: I know, they always manage to balls it up some way or other!