Ameobi - Muppet!

AdzKyle

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/06012009/58/...y-burglary.html

Newcastle United striker Shola Ameobi called the police to report a burglary at his home before realising it was just very messy.

The 27-year-old thought thieves had broken in to his £500,000 house in the city's Jesmond district.

He phoned police and detailed several items that were missing. A police source told the Daily Mirror: "We were told thieves had taken a number of things, the most important one being the chequebook.

"Given what soccer stars earn, that was obviously a matter of great concern."

However, Ameobi subsequently admitted his mistake and found the 'stolen' items amid household clutter.

"We got a call back saying nothing was missing after all," said the source. "Perhaps he had had a party and the place just looked as if it had been burgled."

A police spokesman confirmed: "We received a report of a theft from a house in Jesmond but it appears to have been a genuine misunderstanding."

Ameobi, who has been a Newcastle player since 2000, has scored three goals in 14 Premier League games this season.

doh

The fact he's being linked with a move to Toronto FC at the age of 27 says it all.

A woeful player, one of the worst i've seen in the EPL.

Now now, lets not be hasty! I think Newcastle could contribute a few of them to the top 10.

Carl Cort, anyone?

The fact he's being linked with a move to Toronto FC at the age of 27 says it all.

Now now, lets not be hasty! I think Newcastle could contribute a few of them to the top 10.

Carl Cort, anyone?

:D

I see your Carl Cort and i raise you a Marcelino.

Newcastle's 1999 answer to Albert Luque. Great in Spain, pitiful in England.

Carl Cort, anyone?

Ha ha I'd completely forgotten about him! I remember loads of guys in my school started supporting Newcastle the season they looked like they were gonna win the league (96/97?). Oh what a laugh I've had since then.

The fact you've managed to name a player so shit I'd forgotten he even existed would lead me to believe you've won this game :angry2: :mutley:

I think I'm a better striker than Ameobi.

You've been to Magaluf, so I'm going to wager your scoring record is better than his...

I have more STDs than he's got Premiership goals :lol:

:lol:

I can almost sense the pride in your post!

I think I'm a better striker than Ameobi.

You've been to Magaluf, so I'm going to wager your scoring record is better than his...

I have more STDs than he's got Premiership goals :lol:

:lol:

I can almost sense the pride in your post!

Brimming with it.

Just as my penis falls off.....

Carl Cort, anyone?

Ha ha I'd completely forgotten about him! I remember loads of guys in my school started supporting Newcastle the season they looked like they were gonna win the league (96/97?). Oh what a laugh I've had since then.

The fact you've managed to name a player so shit I'd forgotten he even existed would lead me to believe you've won this game :angry2: :mutley:

What was the name of that argentinian striker they had withe the blond ponytail.

Cardone or something similar?

He was truly awful.