Kilmarnock Get 20% Of Any Transfer Fee For Boyd.

craigeee

Nail in the coffin

We make some great business decisions don't we.

aye for david murray but for the actuall rangers fans this is not good business 5 points behind selling boyd who has got most of the goals what the fuck must people think at rangers / anyone who watches football we will not get another striker who scores as much as boyd

no unless john fleck turns in to a boyd except if this does happen we will be getting twice the player

Nail in the coffin

We make some great business decisions don't we.

aye for david murray but for the actuall rangers fans this is not good business 5 points behind selling boyd who has got most of the goals what the fuck must people think at rangers / anyone who watches football we will not get another striker who scores as much as boyd

no unless john fleck turns in to a boyd except if this does happen we will be getting twice the player

John Fleck is an attacking mid, he is not a fucking striker doh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7813579.stm

"If Boyd moves on, Kilmarnock will be due a 20% slice of any transfer fee."

You think the BBC know what is written on Boyds contract more than you or i do..... :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7813579.stm

"If Boyd moves on, Kilmarnock will be due a 20% slice of any transfer fee."

You think the BBC know what is written on Boyds contract more than you or i do..... :rolleyes:

You never know.

Killie chief Johnston also revealed that Kilmarnock will benefit if Rangers sign Boyd and then sell him in the future.

He added: "We have secured an agreement on a percentage of a future fee, which we felt was important because we feel certain Kris Boyd is going to develop very well."

Am I missing something? Sorry, been drinking. :pipe:

Is it true we have a similar clause in Arteta's close? I'm looking forward to him being sold if that's the case.

we DID. We got money when he signed permanently for everton from real sociedad