Terry Tibbs v Martin Bain

Jimenez

haha (tu)

I saw this in an article in the transfer section, made me chuckle in a rather immature way!

# Central defence Bobo Balde

Reasons for possible departure Because he's finally ready to move on Possible destinations England. Lower Barclays Premier League or Championship Fee None One of the greatest sagas in recent Celtic history may be finally coming to an end. The club have tried desperately to shed his exorbitant income from their wage bill for several years now only for Balde to sit tight, take his money, and play with the youth team.

haha (tu)

I saw this in an article in the transfer section, made me chuckle in a rather immature way!

# Central defence Bobo Balde

Reasons for possible departure Because he's finally ready to move on Possible destinations England. Lower Barclays Premier League or Championship Fee None One of the greatest sagas in recent Celtic history may be finally coming to an end. The club have tried desperately to shed his exorbitant income from their wage bill for several years now only for Balde to sit tight, take his money, and play with the youth team.

HAHAHA

I bet he loves playing with the youth team!