WTF is happening with our team

themuir

Why the hell are we seeling Boyd.

The teams pures pish as it is.

I feel like I have lost a family member. Our teams so fucked. <cr>

I mean ffs we signed fat cunt miller for 2 million and are selling biyd for 3 .... jesus christ

was raging when I read teletext tonight........ the board saying to Eck up yer bid and you can have him

they are selling Boyd and the title....why dont they stand up and say he's not for sale....20 goals and its only the New Year...utter disgrace they can fuck off with their Milan game ....they need to get the message :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Absolute disgrace if he goes. If we keep selling our performing players in January then how are we ever gonna win the league back

Khennnnnnnny Miller will blast 4 goals in this season so that should get us at least 3rd ...

God times have changed <cr>

I can't comprehend this .... 2 millions for fat cunt and 3 million for an absolute goal machine

I mean ffs we signed fat cunt miller for 2 million and are selling biyd for 3 .... jesus christ

what the fuck are you on about al be disapointed to lose boyd but millers came good at rangers :blink:

If Sir David has his way, Rangers' debt will be exactly the same as the number of trophies they will win this season. It is not f#cking on.

if sumone could guarentee me murray could wipe the debt to zero this season and win no trophies ill take it

what the fuck are you on about al be disapointed to lose boyd but millers came good at rangers :blink:

Lol with his 7 goals? and shite performance on Saturday. as well as his track record of minus 3 goals.. hes a fat shit cunt and he gets to get to feck... what we going to do for goals now?

If Sir David has his way, Rangers' debt will be exactly the same as the number of trophies they will win this season. It is not f#cking on.

if sumone could guarentee me murray could wipe the debt to zero this season and win no trophies ill take it

Yes sell Ferguson and shag, bouggie boy and we will be 10 million better off and have no players left with any class.....

Given the amount of goals he has scored. hes worth more than £3 Mill to me

Were we not offered 5 million a few years back from a german club for him? or am I thinking of something else?

The reason for the fire sale is apparently because we need the money just to keep the club afloat ... it is my belief that Murray will never again win the championship so where that leaves us with septic virtually a shoe in for 4 in a row god only knows