Sick Of

fraser77

I now think rangers fans are the worst treated in the world !

ripped off at every chance !

lied to at every chance !

I actually think they are thinking its alrite they gt over cuellar quikly enough theyll do the same with boyd !

fecking disgrace

tell u something all not be renewing my season ticket next season !

they done the same last year gave up the league by selling hutton now this season there giving it up by the sale of boyd

another point do they honestly think because healy gave celtioc fans the flute and has the old comment in the tabloids against them well be all happy with his aquasition :| a mean come on! the guy has struggles everywer hes been except preston and norn ire !

also was on the fne to the old man keeping him informed with the latest going ons up here and he also says its a load of shite that the banks are pulling strings , his view was why cant murray loan the club 3 million tilll the summer then recoup it back by the selling of a player or wtever because we no he wouldnt jst give us it out his pocket for sweet F/A ! he also says paoers down there say Fergie to newcastle is about a done deal ! although i dnt think he will go ! and they say healy is on his way for 1 million along with julien faubert on loan witha view of a 3.5 million deal from west ham!

anywae rant over etc !

GET OUT OVER OUR CLUB ! GET OUT OF OUR CLUB ! YOU LYING BASTARDS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB ! :unionflag: