Best two perfomances of the season probably without Boyd

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

His goals won us the cup. That's a fact but you denied it.

I meant that I agree that he didn't single-handedly win us the cups but without his goal, I have major doubts that we would have won them.

Have to agree here. Can't say I've always been a big Boyd fan, as he has been pretty woeful when not scoring in the past, but it is obvious that he's been working on his overall game and has come a long way this season. Still can be a right lazy bassa at times and his constant moaning does get on my tits, but he gets goals and works well in tandem with Miller. Right now he is by far our most consistent goal scorer, so why on earth offload him in the middle of the season?? FFS, we were shot of Hutts last year and I still feel that one came around to bite us in the arse at the end of the season.

His goals won us the cup. That's a fact but you denied it.

I meant that I agree that he didn't single-handedly win us the cups but without his goal, I have major doubts that we would have won them.

I'm not stupid enough to deny that in terms of us scoring more goals than the opposition, Boyd's goals won us the cups. However, McGregor and Alexander's penalty saves were just as vital to us winning the cups, but that never gets brought up.

It appears we actually agree, in a way.