Dean Shiels

Can't see this topic anywhere, please delete this if there is.

I've heard the rumour a couple of times over the last few days that we're interested in him. He's out of contract at the end of the season, so is available cut price now, or for next to nothing in the summer.

Personally I don't quite understand our supposed interest in a player who isn't guaranteed a place in the starting line up at Easter Road...

Any of the rest of ye's heard this?

We've been mentioned with him for quite a while. There was a thread about it Im sure. Not sure its true though. Apart from him not being a regular in the Hibs team, I don't think we should buy a player who doesnt even know what his best position is :rolleyes:

We've been mentioned with him for quite a while. There was a thread about it Im sure. Not sure its true though. Apart from him not being a regular in the Hibs team, I don't think we should buy a player who doesnt even know what his best position is :rolleyes:

Wattie would play him out of position anyways :lol:

Possibly a wee bit strong there bkay, you're obviously twice the player yourself... ;)

Agree, not good enough for Rangers though, imvho

am so much better :lol:

but in all seriousness he isnt even guranteed a start at hibs yet he is being linked with us..very sad times