As a support..

Wullie!

We have been chosen to support this club, we are incredibly lucky. The loyalty is just a product of the clubs' size.

There is no doubting the loyalty, but are we sometimes just too loyal?

There is no doubting the loyalty, but are we sometimes just too loyal?

I wouldn't say so, admittedly it's a lifetime commitment and at times the extent of our emotional attachment can result in us seeming a bit over-involved but I think it's almost impossible to support a club like Rangers and not become so very devout.

To whom?

Not as far as I can see to be honest, we turn on our own in a blink of an eye

We generally dont glory seek however, if thats what you mean

I was meaning more along the lines of filling Ibrox regardless. We know that an empty stadium would speak volumes to Mr Murray because he would be hurt where it is most painful to him. But I know that a majority couldn't do that.

To loyal, maybe not loyal enough players come and go thats the nature of football ,the recent ones for the majority of the fans of this forum.reyna,albertz,gascoinge,van bronckhurst,laudrup,amuruso.Just some of the players we have sold but the majority of us keep going, at times like these we need to be more loyal and support the players who are picked to play.

We should all understand that we cannot continue to run the club with a balance sheet like ours,if the answer is selling players to raise funds

then thats just the way it is and has to be ,we can blame everyone from the chairman down to the wee lassie selling the half time draw tickets

but the bottom line is rangers will still be there and so will the fans so we need more loyalty

Remember we are the people

I think he means no matter the amount of shyte thrown at us, and bad decisions by the management the fans take it, and still turn up for the games no matter what.

Possibly!! :lol:

Yep.