Whatty Next? I could see this working

dummiesoot

Now i am fed up arguing about Boyd, he is going... and getting on with it, i have thought about it and i think a 4-5-1 may just work, but not with runners from centre midfield (they dont; score enough goals) but from wide areas. For this season only.

Novo / Fleck Davis Mendes Fergie Naismith / DMB / Aaron

Miller / Lafferty

thoughts?

Just who is going to score the goals?

I would like to see aaron and or Beasley given a chance on the wing, even Burke - real wingers,

Up front I would try Lafferty and maybe pair him with Naismith when he is match fit.

I expect WS to leave the club very soon, in fact more than likely in the next 2 days. Surely out of prinicpal he wouldn't want to stay at a club that are selling the best players (in his opinion) which will ultimately lose him his job when we dont win the league this season.

As for 5-4-1 I'd be more than happy to have a go again at the formation as we will have to rely on goals coming in from midfield. Whether a new man would fancy playing this formation is another question.

I would like to see aaron and or Beasley given a chance on the wing, even Burke - real wingers,

Up front I would try Lafferty and maybe pair him with Naismith when he is match fit.

that is why i put Novo on the right because he can score goals, he can support a main striker, we know miller will never e prolific but currently no one on our books is with Boyd away. Goals from the wide areas would be the main attraction, because Fergie, Mendes nor Davis score or threat enough from midfield.

Rangers

We are bigger than 1 man, we need to be more of a TEAM which will now happen