Mark Bresciano

The Hammer 11

Seems like a good player only played 12 games for palermo this season .We were linked with him during the summer and he could be a solution to the left mid position i think we should definitely renew our interest in him as he never got his move to the EPL during the summer and we could try and get him on loan.better than Adam anyday

On that Video he looks some player, that was when he was with Parma hes now at palermo and isn't as good as he used to be!

Would still be a cracking signing as he can play ANYWHERE in midfield. If Ferguson leaves would smith be tempted to make a wee bid for a player he admires?

Weren't we linked with him in the summer anyways? I got the impression he wanted to come, but we spent £21mil on "others."

They wanted 4mil... Ok, so 1mil for Velicka, £3.8mil for Lafferty. So we could have got him instead of two fails...

Weren't we linked with him in the summer anyways? I got the impression he wanted to come, but we spent £21mil on "others."

They wanted 4mil... Ok, so 1mil for Velicka, £3.8mil for Lafferty. So we could have got him instead of two fails...

We were heavily linked wih him but as he did want a move to the uk to get into the epl however we grew tired of waiting to see if we could get him and signed 2 pish players instead of 1 good one