Could you imagine Big Jock Jungle Fighter . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . putting up wie awe this crap from Murray, Bain and wannabee big time players who are grossly overpaid for their lack of skill and talent. There would be black eyes, broken bones, blood and snotter everywhere. The Big Man must be turnin in his grave watching this debacle. His Character and Courage are Sadly Missed ! :sherlock:

(

. . . putting up wie awe this crap from Murray, Bain and wannabee big time players who are grossly overpaid for their lack of skill and talent. There would be black eyes, broken bones, blood and snotter everywhere. The Big Man must be turnin in his grave watching this debacle. His Character and Courage are Sadly Missed ! :sherlock:

(tu)

42388086jockwallace270pp8.jpg w203.png

"Take that God! I'm running the show now............"

if you remember the first time jock left the story was waddell wanted greig to get more say and jock said no way or i,m off. well he did go and greig got the job with no experience and that was the start of the downward spiral ,apart from minty buying a great side for 9ia,nothing else for the future

(tu)

Wallace would have much more respect for Murray, overcoming tragedy and making something of himself, than pampered, overpaid, overrated "stars" like Boyd and Adam who lack character and have too much flab.

My dad who was a miner down here in Ayrshire, used to work in the pit with Cutty Young, a Rangers player in the 70s,before he went pro.

Anyway my dad told me a story about Cutty when he was at Rangers, my old man meet Cutty one day sporting a set of black eyes,my dad

asked Cutty how did you get those.........Cutty told him he went into Ibrox one day still drunk [Cutty liked a pint which cost him his career],

anyway he was staggering about when big Jock spyed him,in a raged big Jock grabbed Cutty by the throat lifted him 3ft off the ground and

landed a few on Cutty,s coupon,much to his injury.........and warned Cutty that was that, Cutty told my dad that he,d never been so scared.

That was the way the big man dealt with things back then............could you imagine him trying that now adays, its what some are needing

but they,d have you up in court.

My dad who was a miner down here in Ayrshire, used to work in the pit with Cutty Young, a Rangers player in the 70s,before he went pro.

Anyway my dad told me a story about Cutty when he was at Rangers, my old man meet Cutty one day sporting a set of black eyes,my dad

asked Cutty how did you get those.........Cutty told him he went into Ibrox one day still drunk [Cutty liked a pint which cost him his career],

anyway he was staggering about when big Jock spyed him,in a raged big Jock grabbed Cutty by the throat lifted him 3ft off the ground and

landed a few on Cutty,s coupon,much to his injury.........and warned Cutty that was that, Cutty told my dad that he,d never been so scared.

That was the way the big man dealt with things back then............could you imagine him trying that now adays, its what some are needing

but they,d have you up in court.

No they wouldn't, because you treated them like a man and probably for the first time in their worthless lives, they would respect you after it an think you were God ! :sherlock:

the people in charge at rangers wold never even entertain employing a guy like Big Jock. thery know that there days would b numbered.

in every autobiography i have read from ex players, not all of whom played for the gers, they all say that they felt like part of a family, a band of brothers, once a ger, always a ger stuff.

apart from a few minor grievances with the club from a few, they all say that it was the best time they had at a club. they felt wanted, motivated and hungry for success knowing they wee the top dogs.

nowadays, every player at the club must feel that they r now a bargaining tool to service debt, that when they cross the white line against their rivals from across the city, that they r now the top dogs.

hardly a wondeful environment to put their rep on the line, knowing that some of their muckers r not as interested, or that the rug will b pulled out from their feet and sold to the second tier clubs that seem to sniff about at the first whim of pound signs.

not exactly the morals big jock would b looking for when he signed up. Big J would not recognise this silver medal attitude that seems to have descended into the top echelons of management at our club.