Bring it on

The last few transfer windows dismayed me aswell as the majority of our supporters, but there is hope.

In the 80s we were a state, but we came out of it by big financial backing (and poaching Englands best players due to the EC ban)

Nowadays we cannot afford this. Nor can we attract a buyer who can do so...

IMHO let the bad times roll if they're going to come. We are Rangers, we shall learn from our mistakes...

Give me a club who have no choice but to play academy players, who use homegrown talent, that has been nutured because we simply cannot afford to buy

Celtic and West Ham won european trophies using homegrown players, and the talents still there...

If our bad years are now and ahead of us, let them re-shape the club we are today, to the one we used to be.

If getting back to basics, raising a team of boys into men who will fight, and WIN for the jersey, is what we need...

Then bring it on. I'll welcome the change, and eventually the chase

People go on about the 80s but dont forget we had just built one of the Worlds state of the art stadiums, yet we were still spending relatively big money at the time. The signing of Ian Redford springs to mind which was a record between Scottish clubs, right in the middle of that lean period.

People go on about the 80s but dont forget we had just built one of the Worlds state of the art stadiums, yet we were still spending relatively big money at the time. The signing of Ian Redford springs to mind which was a record between Scottish clubs, right in the middle of that lean period.

I heard we paid big money for Redford, doesn't seem like he overly justified it!