who will go now

bobkblue

as sdm says we must balance the books and now that kris boyd has rejected a contract offer from birmingham and that deal is dead who will go now i expect it will be mcgergor to go for 6 million imho :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

If its mcgregor for 6 mil then i'd be delighted. Not worth that and we have a suitable replacement in alexander. Much better for us than boyd going

i must agree with you there :unionflag:

Hopefully MacGregor if anyone.

Not worth the much talked about £6 million. Id bite anyone's hand off if they offered that.

We have a history of having great keepers, and i just cant see MacGregor in there.

Neil Alexander could do a job till the end of the season, then we must find a replacement.

Boyd is still going I reckon. There's a long time to go in the window, and I think before the end of it there will be a few clubs, whether it's Championship or lower Premiership, that will panic, look for a goalscorer, and pay up what the club and the player are looking for.

Might not happen for a fortnight or longer. But it will happen.

Boyd will still go, there's loads of time left, he might even play again for us before going. He's not daft, he knows Hutton got a pay off, he wants the deal that suits him. He holds all the aces and his agent knows it. He will go though, he knows Rangers don't want him.

as sdm says we must balance the books and now that kris boyd has rejected a contract offer from birmingham and that deal is dead who will go now i expect it will be mcgergor to go for 6 million imho :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

it will work in a chain:

given will go to arsenal, spurs or man city

newcastle will buy mcgregor as a replacement, and we might get steve harper in replacment. tho i do prefer alexander and would want him as 1st choice, and harper wont join us as 2nd choice newcastle keeper to be 2nd choice at ibrox

Hopefully MacGregor if anyone.

Not worth the much talked about £6 million. Id bite anyone's hand off if they offered that.

We have a history of having great keepers, and i just cant see MacGregor in there.

Neil Alexander could do a job till the end of the season, then we must find a replacement.

(tu) Thats what I was thinking, we would definitely be needing to replace alexander come the end of the season though

The most logical option that would bring in the most profit yet minimizing disruption to the team would be to sell M'gregor for 5+ million. I know a lot of people would condone the sale of Ferguson but as our captain, leader and most influental high profile player it would undoubtedly have an impact on the squad, especially at this stage of the season.

yea get rd of macgregor. ever since he got the new contract and pay rise. His hands are too used to playing with women so he struggles to hold onto anything now. Could get the ref to draw a pair of tits on the match ball. recon he woul have no bother with his hands then

Would hope it would be McGregor if we gt the 6 - 7 million tht was in the press then we shouldnt have to off load any other 'top players' but i think tht if we sold Ferguson we would only gt 2-3 million and don't think tht will b enuff to help balance the books.