Why not just bump Auchenhowie . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . after all they've not got a Tesco out there, and why the fcuk is the training ground halfway to Stirling ? We either punt them for £250,000 or send them out on loan like we've always done, changed days did we not get £600,000 for Pressley, so what's the point of it ? :sherlock:

Once we get rid of Watty, and bring in a manager willing to give the youth a chance, it'll pay for itself, a big step backwards if we lose it (or have I just bitten BD)

No you've not bitten, I'm deadly serious, it's part of the Advocaat years that are coming home to roost now, we would lose nothing. These places should be next to the ground, it was pie in the sky and Murray knows it ! :sherlock:

Once we get rid of Watty, and bring in a manager willing to give the youth a chance, it'll pay for itself, a big step backwards if we lose it (or have I just bitten BD)

No you've not bitten, I'm deadly serious, it's part of the Advocaat years that are coming home to roost now, we would lose nothing. These places should be next to the ground, it was pie in the sky and Murray knows it ! :sherlock:

It is not pie in the sky, we needed this, everyone talks about the quality of it and not many clubs have the training complex outside thier ground. The problem is it takes time for youth to come through, it is Waltersaurus (copyright MUFF) to blame that these players don't get a chance to shine and we would make decent money if they turned out anyway half decent.

Couple of questions - how do you know it hasn't worked? You've no way of knowing what the team would have been like in the last few seasons if we were still training in public parks. Our injury record alone suggests it has been at least a partial success.

In terms of youth you'd have to say Hutton and Mcgregor have been a success, Adam looked like he could have been and still might, Smith and Burke but for injuries and Ross McCormack may have been released too soon (I accept other factors at play perhaps).

Walter Smith has never been a great one for nurturing youth, puzzling considering his background at Dundee Utd, I'm not sure you can blame Murray Park for that.

Couple of questions - how do you know it hasn't worked? You've no way of knowing what the team would have been like in the last few seasons if we were still training in public parks. Our injury record alone suggests it has been at least a partial success.

In terms of youth you'd have to say Hutton and Mcgregor have been a success, Adam looked like he could have been and still might, Smith and Burke but for injuries and Ross McCormack may have been released too soon (I accept other factors at play perhaps).

Walter Smith has never been a great one for nurturing youth, puzzling considering his background at Dundee Utd, I'm not sure you can blame Murray Park for that.

I was taking you seriously up to that part!!!

There have been discussions in the past about selling the land for housing and relocating the facility elsewhere (within a few miles of Ibrox I'd heard).

I believe there are issues with existing neighbours for that though - an archery club IIRC?

If our financial problems worsen unfortunately Murray Park will become an asset we'd look to gain from in some way.