2009 PGA Tour

Muff

The Plantation - Hawaii.

Just away to tee off over on Setanta - a year that see's Tiger Woods back into the fold, but not just yet.

Some players to look out for in 2009: Anthony Kim, Sergio Garcia, Ernie Els, Sean O'Hair, Trevor Immelman, Camilo Villegas, Padraig Harrington, Hunter Hahan, Brandt Snedeker, Adam Scott....and the one and only, Tiger Woods.

Anthony Kim and Camilo Villegas are the ones I'll be watching.

The Plantation - Hawaii.

Just away to tee off over on Setanta - a year that see's Tiger Woods back into the fold, but not just yet.

Some players to look out for in 2009: Anthony Kim, Sergio Garcia, Ernie Els, Sean O'Hair, Trevor Immelman, Camilo Villegas, Padraig Harrington, Hunter Hahan, Brandt Snedeker, Adam Scott....and the one and only, Tiger Woods.

Anthony Kim is a little cunt

Camilo Villegas cracking player would love to see him win a major he played well at The Open last year, who was it that described him as the most ripped guy on the tour

will be interesting to see how Tiger plays when he comes back. I would imagine a bit rusty and then absolutely tear it up

The Plantation - Hawaii.

Anthony Kim is a little cunt

Camilo Villegas cracking player would love to see him win a major he played well at The Open last year, who was it that described him as the most ripped guy on the tour

will be interesting to see how Tiger plays when he comes back. I would imagine a bit rusty and then absolutely tear it up

I cant stand him either

Sergio win a major you kidding me he is a wee c*nt and a bottle merchant. I cant stand him tbh. Would rather see Poulter win a major over him.

Is Poulter not a T***?

He's a big Gooner, but I'm sure he has T*** tendancies as well.

Ernie Els is another one to watch out for this year. He's been slightly off form recently but he's cleaned his act up off the course and has been practising the way he should be.

Els loves his drink and gambling and over the last few years that's effected his game. He'd play in a tournament, then go missing for a few weeks. In that time he'd go on a massive bender and gamble his money.

Good to see the Big Easy concentrating on his golf again.

Would love to see Sergio win a major by beating Harrington down the stretch. I dont mind Harrington, seems a cracking geezer but they hate each other apparently and I love Sergio, the guy is a joy 2 watch!!!

Ernie Els is another one to watch out for this year. He's been slightly off form recently but he's cleaned his act up off the course and has been practising the way he should be.

Els loves his drink and gambling and over the last few years that's effected his game. He'd play in a tournament, then go missing for a few weeks. In that time he'd go on a massive bender and gamble his money.

one of ma favorite players up there with Phil, he spent about 5 mins talking to me at Loch Lomand great guy

Was looking pretty heavy the last time a seen him play a month or so back!!!

Sergio win a major you kidding me he is a wee c*nt and a bottle merchant. I cant stand him tbh. Would rather see Poulter win a major over him.

Is Poulter not a T***?

Caddied in the same group as Poulter and I have drank with both him and Ian Wright after a Dunhill in St. Andrews. Ian Poulter is the biggest wanker you will ever meet, he's so full of himself it's embarrassing. He's a Gooner but also a massive tim - he carries a celtc towel on his bag.

I have never met someone so big headed, ignorant and arrogant in my life!

I hope he has a horrendous year.

Is Poulter not a T***?

Caddied in the same group as Poulter and I have drank with both him and Ian Wright after a Dunhill in St. Andrews. Ian Poulter is the biggest wanker you will ever meet, he's so full of himself it's embarrassing. He's a Gooner but also a massive tim - he carries a celtc towel on his bag.

Aye, him and Wright are big buddies.

What's Wrighty like?

Is Poulter not a T***?

Well lets hope G-Mac has a good year then (tu)

To be fair, Ian Wright is a great character, had a great time with him. He was full of jokes and laughes and was so easy going - drinks like a fish.

would like to see G Mac win a few big comps

aslong as Garcia and Poulter dont

would like to see a good season from David Howell cracking guy very nice to

Would second that a fit and on-form David Howell is a phenomenal golfer, especially with the putter and was a cracking bloke the one time a met him!!!

Would second that a fit and on-form David Howell is a phenomenal golfer, especially with the putter and was a cracking bloke the one time a met him!!!

he is a geniuely nice bloke, I done signboarding a good 7 years ago when he was first coming through and he talked all way through giving wee pointers etc, and then gave me hand full of pro-vs, the Simon Dyson is a right c*nt tho

he is a geniuely nice bloke, I done signboarding a good 7 years ago when he was first coming through and he talked all way through giving wee pointers etc, and then gave me hand full of pro-vs, the Simon Dyson is a right c*nt tho

Done the same at Loch Lomond a few years back with Paul Casey just a year after he came on tour and was a total legend. Gave me his glove, hat etc. Top geezer (tu) When u r a boy growing up playing golf these things are well special when u look back

Done the same at Loch Lomond a few years back with Paul Casey just a year after he came on tour and was a total legend. Gave me his glove, hat etc. Top geezer (tu) When u r a boy growing up playing golf these things are well special when u look back

yup, keeps ur interest in the game

I'm absolutely dying to see Sergio win a major.

He seems to do well up till the last day and is just not able to hold the rest off. I get to see more of the American players but it's nice to see the Europeans do well.