2009 PGA Tour

Muff

I absolutely can't wait for the Masters to start up, I can't really get heavy into golf until then. I hope Justin Leonard can put up some good performances this year, always good to see him doing well. Also like to see Stewart Cink, Jim Furyk, and the Big Easy do well, and of course, Tiger.

I absolutely can't wait for the Masters to start up, I can't really get heavy into golf until then. I hope Justin Leonard can put up some good performances this year, always good to see him doing well. Also like to see Stewart Cink, Jim Furyk, and the Big Easy do well, and of course, Tiger.

they are the 2 dark horses on the tour

Ernie Els is another one to watch out for this year. He's been slightly off form recently but he's cleaned his act up off the course and has been practising the way he should be.

Els loves his drink and gambling and over the last few years that's effected his game. He'd play in a tournament, then go missing for a few weeks. In that time he'd go on a massive bender and gamble his money.

Good to see the Big Easy concentrating on his golf again.

one of ma favorite players up there with Phil, he spent about 5 mins talking to me at Loch Lomand great guy

(tu)

Always liked Ernie. Seen him at Loch Lomond years and years ago and he seemed to enjoy talking to the fans