Conspiracy - Boyd, Murray and Brum

OzGers

Like most, i am still trying to contemplate why our beloved gers would consider selling the spl's top scorer when our ambition should be to win the league...And it dawned on me, maybe this is a complete conspiracy organised by rangers and birmingham..

Think about it...Murray needs to shift players, so he makes a fuss, publicly accepts an offer for boyd, media goes into meltdown saying gers are in crisis...Murray thinks by doing this it will alert other teams to our "plight" and they will look to raid gers for some players on the cheap, like mcculloch for a cheeky 1.5 mill or adam for a sneaky 300,000...and Murray is not alone, he is in cahoots with Alex Mcleish...Big Red knows full well his team need to be seen to try and bring in a goalscorer...but in reality, they already have way too may strikers at the club, so they go along with the scam, and then pull out of the deal because boyd wont agree terms...at least the brum board can save face and say they "tried" to get a goalscorer...

Am i reaching here? Reality, of course, the truth of the matter is that bad business by Murray and smith for signing these duds is about to cost us our most prolific striker since Ally Mcoist and that is a joke...

Like most, i am still trying to contemplate why our beloved gers would consider selling the spl's top scorer when our ambition should be to win the league...And it dawned on me, maybe this is a complete conspiracy organised by rangers and birmingham..

Think about it...Murray needs to shift players, so he makes a fuss, publicly accepts an offer for boyd, media goes into meltdown saying gers are in crisis...Murray thinks by doing this it will alert other teams to our "plight" and they will look to raid gers for some players on the cheap, like mcculloch for a cheeky 1.5 mill or adam for a sneaky 300,000...and Murray is not alone, he is in cahoots with Alex Mcleish...Big Red knows full well his team need to be seen to try and bring in a goalscorer...but in reality, they already have way too may strikers at the club, so they go along with the scam, and then pull out of the deal because boyd wont agree terms...at least the brum board can save face and say they "tried" to get a goalscorer...

Am i reaching here? Reality, of course, the truth of the matter is that bad business by Murray and smith for signing these duds is about to cost us our most prolific striker since Ally Mcoist and that is a joke...

ever thought about penning a few spy novels?

Not bad, how about all parties have agreed to the deal going through at the last minute of the window so that Rangers convieniently have no time to get a replacement in?

exactly what i was going to say

McCullough for a cheeky 1.5mill - that would e heist of the century if we get someone to pay that! (and yes i aware of the interest last year - won't happen again)

There's some dodgy things going on in the football market so you never know. It would be good to keep Boyd till the end of the season though and have a good crack at getting this title back

I am just worried about losing Madjid Mendes or Davis I think the only reason we didn't lose Thommo to West Brom was coz he got injured....its going to be the longest January ever :( Anything can happen right up to midnight Feb 2nd