Benitez vs Ferguson

CF5LOYAL

Benitiez had a list of all the times Ferguson has confronted the referee's this season. And he read them out to the press today at a conference.

He also had a list of fixtures after European games and it showed it favoured UTD despite Ferguson saying otherwise. Also UTD play every top 5 team at home in the 2nd half of the season.

Ferguson has said that Liverpool don't have the bottle to win the league and will fall away.

This is going to rumble on but can't wait to see Fergie's reaction to this (tu)

I think Sir Furious will be delighted with Benitez's tirade. The words hook, line and sinker spring to mind all too easily...

I agree it was his plan all along to get a reaction. But I just wonder if it may work the other way and give Liverpool that wee bit extra incentive to really go for the title.

Fergie will be enjoying this RAFA is playing right into his hands

this is going to be fun especially if Man U eventually knock them off the top spot....Rafa will burst a blood vessel

Fergie will be just there chewing his gum sayin ....told ye pal...canny take eh :craphead:

If United beat Chelsea then Rafa will be shitting it.

I sense a new list appearing at tomorrows press conference :D

Sir Alex must be enjoying this Rafa was silly he should come out with stuff like that AFTER he has won the league....he has put himself under more pressure now

Fergie always likes to play mind games. Difference is that Rafa came at him with a list of FACTS and the only comeback fergie could say is that he is lying and disalousioned. If fergie could prove they were lies then he would earn more respect for his arguments.

Haha I love these little bitching sessions between managers. I miss Mourinho doing it

Me too. I remember his first season when Chelsea were strolling it and Ferguson was having a little huff as always and said that money isn't everything and can't buy you championships and Mourinho just came out and said "Ferguson is right. Money does not guarantee success. I showed that last season when my Porto team beat Manchester United." :lol: