patience

i am as fed up as the rest but there have been posts saying we should have given plg time,ok but walter has,nt got to the depth plg did and we are not giving him time we cant be reshaped overnight he is due to go at the end of next season imo patience is called for and judge him at the end of his contract. it just might make sense

i am as fed up as the rest but there have been posts saying we should have given plg time,ok but walter has,nt got to the depth plg did and we are not giving him time we cant be reshaped overnight he is due to go at the end of next season imo patience is called for and judge him at the end of his contract. it just might make sense

Fail :unionflag:

If PLG had spent millions of pounds to effectively improve our reserve team, thrown away an 8 point lead in the title race and been embarassed by a team of Lithuianian Plumbers, costing ius millions of pounds of revenue at the same time, then people would rightly be calling for his head.