Arbroath - 1 v 4 - Rangers

Muff

I heard Adam was our best player, even if he did slip a couple of times.

2 of my mates were at the game and said much the same mate. Neither are Rangers fans so aren't in any way biased for or against Adam, but both reckon he was our best player and can't believe the amount of stick he gets from the Rangers support. They also told me that Aaron looked out of touch for most of the 1st half, but came onto a game later when Arbroath tired, while Fleck had a decent 1st half and better 2nd half, showing some nice skills.

Of course, there will always be people like Boab who, when presented with any evidence that Adam isn't as bad as he's made out to be, will instantly apply different standards to him than to the likes of Aaron & Fleck. If Aaron & Fleck play well against lowly opposition they are obviously more than ready for the 1st team, but if Adam plays well against the same opposition then "it's only Arbroath!"

Aaron is flying, this boy is itching to run riot for us yet Walter wont give him the chance. And now we are 5 pts behind them its only going to get worse for the lad as he will stick with his "tried and trusted" players.

2 of my mates were at the game and said much the same mate. Neither are Rangers fans so aren't in any way biased for or against Adam, but both reckon he was our best player and can't believe the amount of stick he gets from the Rangers support. They also told me that Aaron looked out of touch for most of the 1st half, but came onto a game later when Arbroath tired, while Fleck had a decent 1st half and better 2nd half, showing some nice skills.

Of course, there will always be people like Boab who, when presented with any evidence that Adam isn't as bad as he's made out to be, will instantly apply different standards to him than to the likes of Aaron & Fleck. If Aaron & Fleck play well against lowly opposition they are obviously more than ready for the 1st team, but if Adam plays well against the same opposition then "it's only Arbroath!"

The problem with Charlie Adam is that he has been given ample chances, whereas the other two have not.

We know exactly what Charlie brings to the team, which is the sum total of fuck all. He got his 5 year contract and has went backwards in every sense.

The problem with Charlie Adam is that he has been given ample chances, whereas the other two have not.

We know exactly what Charlie brings to the team, which is the sum total of fuck all. He got his 5 year contract and has went backwards in every sense.

I'd like to add the words 'out of position' to that.